attack!

Sullyoon stretched her arms out for Jinni, who was busy playing games on her phone, and said, "Cuddle with me, Yunjin-ah!"

"Wait..." Jinni told her as she continued to play, sullyoon sulked and looked beside, she took the pink pillow and hugged it instead.

Sullyoon smelled Jinni's smell and tightened her clutch on the pillow; Jinni gave her a quick glimpse before returning to her phone.

Sullyoon felt her eyes were getting heavy, so she closed them and didn't realize she was falling asleep.

A few minutes later, Jinni finished playing and she looked over sullyoon, she was already sleeping.

Jinni put her phone on the nightstand, climbed onto bed, and crawled behind Sullyoon, scooting over her and hugging her from behind.

Jinni leaned down close to her ear and called her name, attempting to wake her up. "Yoona," she said softly behind Sullyoon's ear.

"Wake up, Sullyoon," she whispered again, now that she's the one who wants to cuddle with her.

Sullyoon groaned and turned around to face Jinni, burrying her face on Jinni's chest, hugging her back.

The pink haired girl placed her hand on sullyoon's hair, she started brushing it using her fingers.

Jinni leaned closer to her forehead as she pecked on it, making Sullyoon comfortable and protected.

Sullyoon leaned back to look at Jinni, leaned closer to her, and was about to kiss her lips when...

"ATTACK!!"

Five girls barged into the room, each carrying with a water gun.

Jinni and Sullyoon's eyes widened as they hurried to hide under the comforter, but it was too late because their maknae had already shot water at them, and the four followed and attacked them both.

The five girls laughed and continued to attack them with water guns while Sullyoon and Jinni screamed, their comforter becoming wet.

"Stop!!" Jinni yelled as she pulled the pillow beside her and threw the pillow to them.

"Okay, let's go now kids!" Haewon shouted as she walked outside after the pillow landed on her face.

Outside, the girls followed her and shut the door behind them.

"Finally..." whispered Jinni as she yanked the comforter from their grasp; Sullyoon looked at her with a smile on her lips.

Jinni questioned the brunette, "Why are you smiling?" Sullyoon simply chuckled and cupped Jinni's cheeks before leaning in close and finally pressing her lips to Jinni's.

a/n: kinda cringe but ok 😭