nightmare

jinni was preparing her bed, she was ready to sleep because she was very exhausted.

when she was finished, she slammed her body onto the bed. she feels better now and wanted to rest this night.

she covered her body with a thick duvet comforter and when she was about to close her eyes, she heard a knock on her door.

she furrowed her eyebrows, who would knock on her bedroom's door at this time? especially at midnight?...

"come in!" jinni yelled, she doesn't really bother who that is since she and her friends live in a same roof so she just have to guess who's who.

the door slowly opened, revealing a shadow...the figure was holding a... pillow?

"huh.." Jinni muttered, she sat up and opened the door fully.

and there was her co-member. looking at her with dry tears, holding tight on the pillow with puppy eyes.

"sullyoon?"

sullyoon walked in the bedroom and closed the door behind her, "hey jinni, mind if i sleep with you tonight?" sullyoon asked softly.

jinni nodded, "of course, sullyoon. anytime.." she said, she laid down and gave a space to sullyoon to lay down.

sullyoon sat before laying down, she placed her pillow at the back of her head and faced jinni who's looking at her.

"i had a nightmare.." sullyoon spoke, her voice sounded scared and it made jinni worried, "i'm here now, sully. do you want me to cuddle you?"

"who's gonna refuse that when it comes to you?" sullyoon asked and chuckled. jinni smiled as she opened her arms for sullyoon, she quickly shoved herself to jinni and shoved her head to jinni's chest.

"i feel safe when i'm with you." sullyoon told her, making jinni's cheeks go pink. she has a crush on sullyoon for a long time and she isn't giving up on her, she love her that much.

"i feel safe too, super." jinni replied as she tighten up the hug causing sullyoon to chuckle and smile.

"are you comfortable, sully?"

sullyoon just nodded, she covered their bodies with jinni's comforter and hugged her back.

"jinni, thank you."

"why?"

"because you let me sleep with you tonight, my nightmare was traumatic."

jinni hummed, she pulled sullyoon even more closer to her. she leaned towards her face and said, "it's okay sully, don't think about the nightmare already...just think that you're safe here with me, that i'll be on your side whatever happens."

that just made sullyoon's heart melt.

"goodnight, jinni~" sullyoon said, her voice sounded a little sleepy.

"goodnight, sully. sleepwell and sweet dreams~"

hello everyone, i am back again and my last update was july 20 2022 lol. it's 2023 now!

here's an update, forgive me i was very busy and had no time for social medias. 

anyways, i love jinni.