make out (m)

top sully !

(short one >⁠.⁠<)

"hmph-"

jinni whimpers as she got pushed to the wall. her girlfriend, sullyoon continues kissing her lips aggressively as her hand was holding jinni's chin while the other is exploring every curves of her body.

their lipsticks were already messy because of their aggressive actions. jinni's hand made its way to hold sullyoon's left shoulder. sullyoon broke their sloppy kiss and looks at her eyes, as if this was the best thing she ever saw in her whole life. jinni smirks at her and pulled her shoulder to touch their lips again, sullyoon happily responded to the kiss.

jinni started to walk slowly, making sullyoon walk backwards. she was planning to take this to the next level, jinni pushed her onto the bed. she crawled above sullyoon and sat on her lap. sullyoon smiles at her and puts her hands on jinni's hips just to pull it to her and kiss her again.

jinni's hand went to put her hair to the side while sullyoon's hand were already taking off jinni's shirt. she pulled the shirt and broke the kiss. she looked at jinni and sat on the bed. jinni smirks, she removes sullyoon's shirt also leaving them both with her bra.

sullyoon suddenly dived in between jinni's mounds making her tilt her head on the sudden pleasure she's receiving right now.

"ugh, sully~"

as her moans went louder, sullyoon keeps kissing it and slowly going down. sullyoon hurriedly took off jinni's bra off, already growing impatient.

"eager much, love?" jinni chuckles.

sullyoon just nods at her, she dived once again on her breast. she devoured her right boob while her hand is holding her left boob.

she squished it as if it was a stuff toy. jinni enjoys this moment, the feeling of this pleasure makes her so hot right now.

"be careful, love." jinni said as her head threw back to the intense pleasure. but sullyoon ignores her and keeps devouring her breasts as if she haven't eat for a long time, she's also playfully biting it for extra fun.

jinni's hand clutched on sullyoon's hair, as she pulled her more to her. she was enjoying this.

sullyoon pulled away and looked at her girlfriend, she placed the strand of her hair behind her ear. "oh god, i love you so much." sullyoon breathed out, she pecked her girlfriends lips.

"i love you more, love~"