ignored

This was from my itzy oneshots that i unpublished hehe. It's jinlia but i changed it to sulljin.

When the pink-haired girl went downstairs, she found her girlfriend cuddling Bae while watching a movie.

She sat next to them, clinging on the back of Sullyoon.

She kissed the shoulder of her girlfriend and waited for her to turn around.

Sullyoon, however, did not.

Sullyoon slapped Jinni's hand aside and continued to ignore her.

She stood up and walked over to the stairwell, where she sat and dialed the phone number of her friend.

[call connected]

"Hey, Haewon Unnie..."

"Oh, Hey Ryu-! Hm...what's with the s-sudden call? Huh?!--"

"Can you go here?, Sullyoon is ignoring me. *whisper* "

"Y-Yes! J-Just a minutE!-"

"Damn, why are you talking like that."

"Lily is....tickling me! [Babe, stop it!]"

"okay, see ya.!"

"O-Okay! Hmph-! S-See ya!"

[Jinjin Ended the call]

(a/n: Why am i thinking something wrong)

She returned her gaze to sullyoon, who is now raising one of her eyebrows at her.

Jinni ignored it and headed towards the kitchen, where she took two eggs and a pack of hotdogs from the fridge.

The food she was holding almost fell when she turned around because Her girlfriend was standing in front of her, her arms crossed and one brow lifted.

Jinni furrowed her brows and pretended to be mad as she walked past Sullyoon and to the stove.

She took the frying pan from the cabinet and placed it above the stove.

She lit the stove and she grabbed the cooking oil.

"Love." Her girlfriend spoke.

She pretended not to hear what her girlfriend said and went back to cooking.

"Jinni."

Jinni sang "la la la," ignoring the older.

"Choi!" yelled her girlfriend as she grabbed the younger's shoulder.

Jinni now started to act.

"What's your problem?" Jinni said and gritted her teeth slightly.

Sullyoon flinched as she saw her girlfriend's actions.

Sullyoon gulped. "Stop ignoring me..." she said as she attempted to hug her girlfriend, but jinni pushed her away and returned to cooking.

Sullyoon frowned like a child and clung to her like a koala.

"love...please..." she pleaded, burying her face against the younger's back.

She clung her feet to Jinni's legs, causing Jinni to lose her balance but luckily, she didn't fell.

Jinni walked slowly towards the table after she finished cooking.

She set the plate with the food on the table.

"I'm going to eat, Sullyoon."

"Then go eat."

Jinni sighed and removed the grip from her shirt, Sullyoon whining as she fell to the floor.

Jinni ignored her and sat in one of the chairs, beginning to eat.

Now, Sullyoon regretted ignoring her earlier.