Choi Yunjin

April 17 2023, 2:19 AM

she was there.

standing. dressed in a breathtaking white dress.

Staring at me with a little smile on her lips.

It was only us in here, nobody else.

Everything is black, including the floor, yet there is a light where she is standing that is trailing her.

I called out to her while gently approaching her, "Y-Yunjin." I'm so excited to see her and touch her again and I'm not even sure why I'm moving so slowly.

She whispers, "My Yoona, why are you crying?" She held out her arms and asked for a hug, which I would definitely accept.

I tried to run, and it worked; I ran towards her location.

I immediately accepted to the hug and, oh my God, I had missed this feeling. the warmth she gives.

I sobbed and let my tears fall on her dress as I said, "I missed you so much, Yunjin." While she was saying, "I missed you too, my Yoona...so so much," I felt her arms carresing my back.

"Please stay here with me always."

pulling away from the hug, She said, "You know, I can't do that. But remember, I'll always love you, even if you can't see it. I'll try to make you feel my love instead." She held my cheeks and leaned closer to my face.

I started crying again and nodded my head slowly. I love you." She said and leaned over my lips, pressing hers to mine. I also missed this.

My hands wrapped around her nape, and we softly and lovingly kissed. I backed away to take a breath when I noticed her smiling.

She spoke as I wiped my tears, "Hug me please, I feel so cold." I nodded my head to her and hugged her. I pressed my body to her. I felt her head rest on my shoulder as she gave me a hug in return.

"I love you Seol Yoona, hope we can meet again and love eachother like how we did in the past."

I can feel her leaving me after hearing those words, but slowly. I backed as I watched her slowly fade; she was like a grain of dust that you could blow away.

"We'll meet again, and I'll give you more love than I did before," she said.

[ Choi Yunjin. Time and Date of death: 2:22 AM, April 17 2022 ]

a/n: I'm back with my cringe oneshots...