𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

♡★𝓐𝓛𝓞𝓡𝓐 '𝓢  • 𝓟𝓞𝓥★♡

Wish I Was Better ~ Kina ft. Yaeow

"Do we need more pillows? We definitely need more snacks," I said to Amelia as she held her chin. We were having another sleepover, and it was obviously at Amelia's house. She hosted the best sleepovers, and her parents were barely around.

"I think we do, the blankets are enough and fluffy. Love it," she put her arm over my shoulders.

"I love them too. You know, I really like our matching sleeping shorts," I glanced down at the tiny white and grey sleeping shorts. I was wearing a white strappy vest with mine while she wore a strapless black crop top. It was an all-girls sleepover anyway, so we weren't really concerned about our scanty dressing.

"I really do, we should take a pic in the mirror or something." She grinned excitedly and I nodded at her statement.

"Stop, you're not supposed to be here!" Tina screeched while running after Russell, Everett and Kylen. They looked unfazed that they were the only guys in the house, or that they were actually invading our private sleepover.

"Shut it shorty, we're not here for you anyway." The giants walked towards Amelia and I, and I pretended to not have noticed them.

"Alora, we need you, there's something urgent." Russell's deep voice commanded and I slowly turned, facing them once again.

"Who let you into my house?" Amelia crossed her arms.

"The door was unlocked, we invited ourselves in." Everett tossed three pillows onto the huge set-up bed.

"This is an official gatecrash, I'm kicking you guys out." She looked up at the three of them.

"Oh come on gorgeous, we literally drove all the way here to join the party. Have a heart," Russell nudged her shoulder gently. All the while I was avoiding Kylen's gaze, knowing very well that he was staring at me.

"You know what, I'll let you off this time. Next time, you'll sleep in the garden with my scarecrow." They laughed heartily and while Russell followed her to the kitchen to prepare more food, Everett joined the girls who were playing a game of cards. I was about to follow him when my arm was gripped by a strong hand.

I exhaled slowly then paused, waiting to hear what he had to say to me. I felt him move in to close the gap between us then whispered into my ear.

"Come with me, please." His deep voice was serious, and because of my curiosity and the fact that he was still my best friend, I followed him.

He opened the door to a bathroom and allowed me to enter first. He shut it afterwards then locked it. I made myself comfortable on the grey streaked marble counter then crossed my arms. Kylen made his way towards me then stood between my legs just like the old times.

"I've missed you Aloe," he stared down at me while I scoffed.

"Don't give me all that Kylen, I'm not in the mood." I was surprised at how bitter and cold I sounded. He had managed to ignore me for a good one week, and suddenly, last night, I had a thousand missed calls from him.

"Fine, I know I was quite an idiot for the past couple of days—"

"That's an understatement Kylen, you were acting like a total piece of shit." I poked his hard chest.

"I know, whatever you want to call me. Listen, I am really sorry, I know an apology is not enough but I mean it. I'm so sorry Aloe," he moved closer to me, his hands on my bare thighs.

"Why did you do that? Why were you acting like that?" I gave him a hard stare.

"I don't know—"

"So I'm leaving, the conversation is over," I tried to slip off the counter but he gripped my waist and placed me back on the counter, his body now blocking me from getting down.