𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

♡★𝓐𝓛𝓞𝓡𝓐 '𝓢  • 𝓟𝓞𝓥★♡

♡★𝓐𝓛𝓞𝓡𝓐 '𝓢 • 𝓟𝓞𝓥★♡

"We'll be fine, okay? Just trust me," I tiptoed to adjust Kylen's leather jacket that he was wearing over a white t-shirt with black jeans.

"I can't believe you convinced me to do this. The last thing I want to do is see that man," Kylen muttered and I sighed gently.

"Well, if he is inviting you for dinner, I'm sure he has something important to say." I shrugged.

"Newsflash, I have more important things to do rather than go for a stupid dinner-"

"Stop it. Let's just go and find out what's up, just for a few hours, hmm?" I tilted my head.

"You're so fucking beautiful, do you know that?" His thumb stroked my cheek, leaning down to kiss me.

"Stop, we have to get going," I whined as he squeezed my ass.

"If only Drake could see this," Kylen laughed and I rolled my eyes, moving away from him.

"You're a bad person for making me cheat on him," I stuck my tongue out at him.

"See, Alora, what I actually did was rescue you. One thing you should learn is, don't force relationships. No chemistry, move on." He opened the door for me and we left his room.

"What a way to look at life Kylen," I shook my head in amusement and he chuckled.

While he picked out which car keys to use, I checked my appearance in the mirror. I was wearing a red, silk dress that hugged my figure, then I accessorised with some gold jewellery and some red stilettos to finish off the look.

"How do I look?" I twirled for Kylen and his verdigris eyes studied me with interest.

"So fucking hot, I might just eat you out on the couch before we go," he moved towards me, easily towering over me, his eyes slowly raking over my body with lust but I nudged his chest.

"Stop it, we'll be late," I gazed up at him, well aware that he never really joked. He usually meant what he said. Especially if it was sexual.

"It doesn't matter, he has to be patient and we are entitled to arrive at any time we want," he whispered against my lips, his hand easily slipping between my thighs and I gripped his biceps, suddenly unable to resist or stop him.

"Kylen, come on," I sighed when I felt him easily push my panties aside, bringing his fingers to massage me. I could tell he was such an expert at this. I sighed, staring high up at him while he smirked.

The more my lips gaped, the closer his lips came and his mouth merged with mine each time I gasped in pleasure while he stroked me good, drowning out my sounds with his own mouth. It felt so good, like ecstasy.

I never thought my best friend would ever make me feel like this. He was thoroughly satisfied with what he was doing and just when I thought he was going to continue, he pulled away.