𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗

♡★𝓐𝓛𝓞𝓡𝓐 '𝓢  • 𝓟𝓞𝓥★♡

♡★𝓐𝓛𝓞𝓡𝓐 '𝓢 • 𝓟𝓞𝓥★♡

"This one looks odd," I wrinkled my nose as I stared at my Dad's phone.

"Come on Alora, this is the most expensive model." His arm tightened around my shoulders.

"But still, I don't think anyone would like it that much,"

"You'd be surprised-"

"Hey Dad, my friend invited me to her birthday party, can I please go?" Alison walked into the room, wearing a black coat that concealed her entire body.

He paused for a while, checking his watch calmly, his calculating bright blue eyes averting to Alison, scanning and analysing her deeply before he spoke up.

"What are you wearing underneath that coat?"

"Dad, come on, my friend is outsid-"

"I don't give a fuck. I'd like to see your outfit, maybe I'll like it." Dad's voice was threatening and a little on the edge as Alison sighed, removing the coat to reveal an extremely tiny dress that accentuated her entire body and exposed the lingerie she had underneath.

I shook my head in disappointment as Dad nodded slowly, leaning back in his chair. "Go and call your friend. I'd like to meet them."

"I don't think-"

"We're not discussing this, Alison. Come on, call them in." She was a little hesitant but went to call them anyway.

"This is our beautiful generation, Dad." I smirked and he sighed.

"Don't worry, she behaves just like her mother used to. I remember back then, your mom loved partying, and she escaped and found a way to Maya's house so they could go clubbing."

"Did she end up going?"

"Fuck no. I was quite a stringent man back in the day," he chuckled and I giggled.

They seemed to have had a very adventurous love life, even today. More often than not, they are travelling or booking themselves into luxurious villas and hotels. It was obvious they took their quality time very seriously.

And they didn't want to freak us out. The house was usually very quiet.

"Good evening, Mr. Vincento." A deep voice spoke and I turned to face a tall, handsome guy with a mass of blonde hair and vibrant green eyes.

He was definitely a player.

Besides, Alison was never committed to one guy.

Dad didn't respond, gesturing to the chair opposite him. The guy confidently moved to sit down and Alison stood beside him, holding his shoulder, as if knowing that things were not good.

Dad shot her a venomous look and she immediately stepped away from him.

"Introduce yourself," Dad took a sip of his whiskey.