𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

♡★𝓐𝓛𝓞𝓡𝓐 '𝓢  • 𝓟𝓞𝓥★♡

♡★𝓐𝓛𝓞𝓡𝓐 '𝓢  • 𝓟𝓞𝓥★♡

27 - Theme Song:
Zone ~ Jordyne

I sighed deeply as I stared at the screen of my phone, my leg swaying slowly as I awaited a response from Drake. I was done with my work shift and I was having a smoothie before I called Russell to pick me up and take me to Amelia's house where everyone was getting ready.

Drake had been gone for less than two days but I felt super sad and empty.

Kylen had supported me through everything and had wiped away all the tears I'd shed. He had successfully cheered me up and convinced me that it wasn't the end of the world, and that was true because the school had been in a mad frenzy about tonight's basketball game since morning.

People had been planning their outfits since last week and literally everyone was going to be there. It was a big game and everyone was excited. I was excited too, I no longer had to choose between soccer and basketball.

"Hey pretty girl," I looked up to see a guy staring at me, his hand placed against the chair opposite me. He was quite good-looking but he wasn't my type. He seemed to be a soccer player from the familiar logo on his hoodie.

"Um, hie." I responded awkwardly.

"Why are you sitting alone in this café? That's very odd, because you're breathtaking." His eyes shamelessly scanned me and I internally cringed.

"Because I want to—"

"Sure. Are you single, could I have your number?" He cut me off.

"I'm not single, and I'm not interested in you, thank you very much. Leave me alone." I told him firmly and he smirked.

"Oh, stop playing hard to get. I know you're lonely, who's here with you anyway?" He gave me a mocking smirk, clearly undermining my capabilities to deal with him physically.

"I'm with her, I'm her boyfriend. So fuck off immediately." A powerful voice startled him and I turned my head to face none other than Taylor.

She walked towards us, easily towering over the guy who was now looking up at her in shock. She looked more masculine than he did: her short, dark hair, the piercings, her outfit, broad shoulders and tall height. It was embarrassing for him but he covered it up with a laugh.

"Seriously? Y-You? That's so lame—" he didn't finish when one of Taylor's veiny hands wrapped around his throat, the other stuffed in her pocket as she lifted him slightly with great ease.

"I want you to repeat that, I dare you." My brows rose as I watched the scene unfold before me. I had to admit that Taylor looked pretty hot and powerful doing that, and the guy looked frightened to the core.

"I'm s-sorry, I didn't mean- mean anything." He raised his hands in surrender, his voice slightly high-pitched in fear as he looked up at Taylor. The both of them had already attracted an audience.