𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕

♤✯𝓚𝔂𝓵𝓮𝓷'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥✯♤

♤✯𝓚𝔂𝓵𝓮𝓷'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥✯♤

“Long time no see, pretty boy,” Drake spoke with a smug smile, and I was beyond flummoxed as to how he managed to fly back so quickly.

“What the hell are you doing here?” The distaste protruded in my tone.

“I'm here for my girlfriend’s birthday of course,” the grin on his face made me ball my fists so tight, I feared for his consciousness if I took action.

My stare averted to Alora, silently asking her why. Why was she hurting me and pushing my love away? She had no feelings for Drake whatsoever, but she kept clinging onto him. It was so frustrating, I didn’t understand what her true motives were.

“Can we talk, Alora?” I didn’t hesitate to ask. I needed to know why she was doing this to me.

“Go ahead, pretty boy. I’ll be back for her later,” the entitlement in Drake’s voice made me so sick to the core.

I gazed down at Alora’s remorseful face for a while, wondering if my love wasn’t enough for her. Or maybe, I was way too broken and imperfect to give her the love she wanted.

“I'm too broken to love you, huh? Is that why you're running away again? I'm not good enough for you and Drake is perfect, right?”

“Kylen, no-”

“Fuck yes, that’s the truth. I have too many issues that always interfere with our relationship, that you want someone stable and happy. I can't believe you're abandoning me after all we’ve been through. Did it all mean nothing, a casual fuck so you could take your mind off Drake?” I was starting to sound very upset and I didn’t care that the raw emotions in my voice were attracting some attention.

“No Ky, I do love you, and even if you're broken, you're perfect to me-”

So why?” I cupped her beautiful face with my hands, inhaling to hold back my tears, “why are you taking him back? Do you think I'm happy? Do you think I can handle watching you two together just because I'm your best friend? Listen Alora, I abandoned all other love interests just for you, I haven’t been leading you on because I know what I want, and I think it's unfair if you don’t do the same.”

“I want to tell him, but I'm so scared. I'm still waiting for the perfect time,” Alora said with hesitation.

“The perfect time is now. I'm afraid, I won't be keeping my distance from you in the way you may want me to. I'm going to kiss you, lick you, bite you, whatever tells people that we’re together.” My voice was so solemn and sober, her blue eyes grew wide as a blush simmered over her cheeks.

“But, but we’re not together,” she whispered, looking down but I tilted her chin up.

I slowly got on one knee, taking both of her hands in mine as I maintained eye contact with her.