Epilogue

Epilogue

"That is how you train a princess," Hiccup finished the story to the four children three who barely paying attention to the story. Two who jumped around causing Hiccup to have to dunked as the boy with redhead and green eye jumped behind him trying to avoid his twin who swung a wooden sword.

Hiccup laughed barley avoiding the wood. "Merle! Hicks!" The long brown haired girl who had green eye spoke, "You almost took out father!"

"Sorry dad," the eight year olds said

Hiccup smiled, "Thanks Brave, boys bed, make sure they get there Brave, big day tomorrow."

The boys cheered and Brave rolled her eyes taking the boys hand and pulling them out of the room. She ten the oldest and thought she knew everything atleast thats what the small girl who sat on a stool her legs crossed and her arm rapped around a old stuffed dragon and wooden horse thought.

Her curly brown hair fell a little in her face. Her blue eyes narrowed at her father, "Mum say a princess can't be trained," the girl says.

Hiccup looked at his youngest child and opened his mouth to speak but Merida walked in, "An im right ye can't."

Hiccup smiled kissing the Scott on the cheek making the little girls nose scrunch, "Yuck!" She says, "Daddy? Mum?"

Merida picking up the girl, "Yes Lass."

"Why can't ay pick ah dragon tomorrow," she pouted.

"Who said ye couldn't," Merida glared at Hiccup over the almost five year old shoulder.

The girl pointed at her father. Hiccup held his hands up, "Shes to young," he mouthed when the child back was turned.

Merida hugged the girl, "Will talk about this in the mornin," she step the girl down and patted her head, "Get ta bed now Fate."

"Otay," Fate sighed going towards the room she shared with Brave. Once she was out of sigh Merida glared harder at Hiccup.

Crossing her arms she spoke, "Ye letting Brave and the boys get dragons but not Fate?"

"Shes four!" He exclaimed.

"She'll be five in two days!" Merida points.

"We made Brave wait until she was ten!" He argues.

"Only because she hasn't shown any interest in dragons until this year!" She then sighs, "Will let her pick a baby one."

"No way were waiting until  shes ten!"

"Six!" Merida says.

"Eight like the boys thats as low as I'm  going," Hiccup said.

Merida turned and walked away. She was gonna talk him into lowering it lower but first she need to tuck in her children. Marching to the boys room first she caught them shoving a terrible terror into there toy box.

More like wooden weapon box. Mer crossed her arms and shook her head she the said, "Boys ye know ye can only have one dragon most likely a zipple back."

"Aw I don't  wanna share!" Hicks pouted.

"I have an idea!" Merle says, "We can cut it in half!"

The little boy waved a wooden sword that Merida took and set it in the toy box, "Oh but that won't be nice," she says letting the Terrible terror out the window, "And besides yer dad wouldn't like that."

The two boys jumped on there bed before plotting down, "Mum?" said Hick, "Are uncle Harris,Hubert, Hamish coming to visit soon?"

"Not that aye know of however we will be goin' back ta Scotland in a couple weeks, ta check up on things," Merida says thinking of what her brothers could have possibly done the last couple months ruling.