𝘊𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘑𝘦𝘳𝘬.

───

"So, how's my special pizza?" Mrs. Hart's voice chimed as she watched her two children struggle to eat the weirdly cooked dinner she made as Henry threw her a very unsure glance.

"Uh.. I don't think Sushi really works as a pizza topping." He murmured and his mother shrugged at their comment as Piper continued to munch on the food quietly on her left.

The front door to the house suddenly swung open as Mr. Hart stepped inside almost completely out of breath.

"Turn on the TV! Hurry!" He shouted as he threw his backpack and coat to the side and quickly ran over to the couch.

"Where's the remote.. There's the remote!" He whispered loudly after rummaging through the cushions and pointed the remote at the TV.

The three around the dinner table stand up as they approached the sweaty man who sat down.

"What's going on?"

"Today, after work, I stopped off at that massage place--and on my way out, a news reporter asked me a question." Mr. Hart explained as Henry squinted at him and his wife gasped.

"Oh, honey.. I'm so proud of you! I knew that one day--" Kris gushed as the man stared at the TV screen with a wide smile and nearly jumped out of his seat.

"Shh! Shut up. It's on!" He shushed as the shorter boy crossed his arms and the family turned to pay attention.

"Sir, excuse me?" A news reporter on the TV called as Jake (Mr. Hart) frowned and stepped toward the lady cautiously.

"Yes?" He questioned as he swallowed his nervousness after spotting the camera pointed straight at him.

"How do you feel about Swellview's ban on plastic bags?" The woman asked politely as she held the mic closer to his face and he cleared his throat.

"Oh, well.. I personally believe that some U.S Americans out there in Swellview don't have plastic bags, and I believe that our education such as South Africa and the Iraq, everywhere, like such as.." Jake continued blankly and Henry tilted his head at his father's repetitive state as the news reporter turned back to the camera awkwardly.

"Back to you, Trent." The woman spoke as Mr. Hart leaned down to catch a hold of the mic again.

"Such as."

"That was me!" Jake exclaimed happily after the screen changed as his wife blinked and smiled softly at her husband's enthusiasm.

"Impressive." Mrs Hart hummed while hugging his arm as the little girl turned to her parents and sighed.

"Yeah, nailed it. Dad." She murmured as Henry stared at the TV screen in pure boredom when a picture of Captain Man popped up that caught his immediate attention.

"Wait, wait, wait! Shhh!" Henry hissed as he twisted the remote in his hand and quickly put the volume up.

"And on a sad note today, Swellview's very own Captain Man went from Super Hero to Super Jerko." Trent announced as he shook his head in disappointment and the blonde gawked at the headline.