✥C.2✥

"Ah! Mr l/n, if you could introduce yourself to the class?." The teacher said, obviously a little annoyed I was late.

I walked over to the front.

"Hi, I'm y/n, and if you try talking crap about me.." I paused and then spoke.

"Ill fold your shit right here." I ruffled my messy hair.

I then sit down as the teacher scolded me of what and what NOT to say as an introduction.

(It makes sense that haruhi is known as a male until the reveal happens.)

Class paused as a brown haired male walked into the room.

"Hello, I'm haruhi fujioka, and I'm just trying to pass this class-" he said, sitting down next to me.

The twins were still laughing at my sentence and they laughed more as the male said that.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey fujioka right? I'm looking for a place to study, do you wanna study together?" I ask him, he smiled and nodded.

We walked Tord a seemingly abandoned room.

We were blinded by the lights as a bunch of males stood posing by the door.

I blinked and looked at him in pure 'wtf is this shit'

He returned the same look, followed by a voice.

"Woah! A male!" ... A pause.

"Two males!" Another voice spoke up.

"Who woulda known the new guys are so openly gay!" The twins spoke out as a blush flash across my cheeks.

We went back and forth me and haru-chan trying to convince them it wasn't like that.

"Ya-chan!" A small boy smiled at me.

(Your new nickname is y-chan or ya-chan!)

I watch as haruhi slowly bumps into a vase, I've played volleyball for a gamble before...

I slid across the floor trying to save the vase, but I didn't make it in time and got cut.

"Fuck!" I curse and waved around my now bleeding hand.

The boy apologized as the twins went on a rant as it was going to be sold at an auction for.... Well a lot of money, that I'm sure the male couldn't pay.

I held my bleeding hand, I could pay my debts... But I'm not doing that... My cover and honor to myself is better then any money I could ever have.

"What do you think tamaki..?" The boy with glasses spoke, bringing me out of my pained trance.

"... Hmm... When in rome, do as the Romans do! You two will be our dogs!" Tamaki  said.. Tamaki souh, son of the chairmen.

I was very aware of almost everyone here... They were all children of very important people.

The one that stuck out to me the most... Was kyoya ootori, the third son in the ootori family...

The ootori's were quite rich, my sister talked about them a lot, and how she'd love to gamble one of them...

I sigh.

"Fine with me, although it would be NICE if someone would get me a bandage." The ootori opens a medical kit, and started to bandage my hand.

The ootori's worked in the medical field,  so my family and his would never cross paths.

Ours is all about taking risks, and betting everything you've got.

Im the black sheep, who can't seem to do anything the way my family would,  thats why I have to start anew, y/n m/n l/n.

I will show everyone who's boss.