▩C.13▩

"Jabami?" Tamaki tilts his head to the side, like a lost dog.

"Y/n isn't a l/n at all, I've done my best to keep their secret, but it seems its out of my control now." Kyoya said, pushing up his glasses.

Oh how I loved these dorks...

Yumeko wrapped her arms around me and for once, she seemed worried about me....

She cared for me,  not in her normal way of dealing with things.

Gambles and thrill was all she cared about, she wasn't there when I started to grow up, she wasn't around when I wanted to leave home.

She wasn't there at all!

She was physically involved in my life, but never got emotionally attached to me!

"Im sorry for lying to you for so long..."

Y/n l/n is dead now, y/n jabami...shall try not to be a bother to the hosts any longer....

"You idiot!!" Tamaki senpai said, he seemed upset... But not with angry, generally sad.

"You actually believed we'd care what your last name is?! You're MY friend, its time you acknowledge that!"  He looked into my eyes as my sister had stopped hugging me.

"Y/n m/n jabami, you're my friend." Haruhi added.

"You're our friend as well." Hikaru said.

"Although I'm sure Hikaru wouldn't mind being more then frien-" kaoru was interrupted by Hikaru covering his mouth.

So... They didn't care..? They'd like me for me?.....

Kyoya cares about status... Shouldn't he care about my family name..?

Thoughts race through my head, but were interrupted by everyone being ushered out by my sister.

"I brought some of my classmates, who brought gifts" her tone was soft, which was her normal voice, she wasn't one to speak Enthusiastically.

My eyes widen.

Mary and... Ryota?!

I knew them from middle school!

"Can't believe you let yourself get hurt idiot!" Mary said looking straight into my eyes.

Classic Mary...

"I'm just glad you're okay y/n-!" Ryota said, handing me a photo book with a slight bow.

The photo book held awkward pictures from middle school, ones we all laughed at, I also got verbally bullied by some of them

(Mainly by mary)

SUP ALSO I WAS BORED SO I MADE A HEART SO THIS IS IT LOL, NEXT CHAPTER OUT IN A FEW HOURS.

2-3 HOURS AT LEAST.

3-4 HOURS AT MOST.

⬛⬛⬛🟥🟥⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛🟥🟥⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟥🟥🟥🟥⬛⬛⬛🟥🟥🟥🟥⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥⬛🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛🟥🟥🟥⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛🟥⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛