⚘C.9⚘

(This book is getting a lot of kyoya in this chapter 🤩🤩🤩)

(Also lemon, meaning it's smut but vanilla and not k!nky cause that doesn't fit the boys)

And great, Haruhi convinced them to go to the beach!

Except this time, I wasn't alone with the host club.

"Nobody told me we were working." I said to kyoya senpai, although I'm sure he'd hit me back with a snarky remark.

"Nobody told me that you had to be informed." He said with a slight smirk forming on his lips.

"Yeah yeah shut up-. " I rolled my eyes as girls fawned

"WHO KNEW Y/N WAS GAY FOR KYOYA!" One of the girls dramatically gasped and squealed.

I pretended to turn bright pink.

"I-i u-uhm.." I stuttered and looked away in a shy manor, the girls fawned over that too.

I could see the smirk on kyoyas face, he's obviously happy I'm bringing in more customers.

The guys held a small contest to figure out Haruhi's fear, although I already knew, she told me.

"I already know haruhi's fear, so I'll have to sit out." I sighed dramatically.
_____________________________________________
Haruhi was holding crabs, that kyoya's families cops had to give honey senpai to apologize.

" Hé tamaki, j'ai entendu dire que tu parlais français." I say looking at tamaki.

(Hey tamaki, I heard you know French)

"Oh, I didn't know you spoke French y/n." He said with a smile.

I smiled and nodded.

"I speak some...

_____________________________________________

I walk up to this cliff like thing with two other girls, I looked down at the view before I heard some men, whom I've never seen before.

I glared straight at one.

" leave, this is a private beach." I state my eyes shooting daggers at the men.

"Private? Does that mean we're aloneee~?" The man cooed, probably intoxicated.

I smiled.

"If you don't step back I'll have to use force." I say, as a familiar brunette throws a bucket of stuff onto the man, enough to stun him.

I kick the other man while the one was distracted, the other looked up at me his nose was bleeding from the kick.

I looked at the other guy, who now had Haruhi by her shirt.

I punched the guy whose nose was bleeding, the guy tried throwing a punch back but I caught his arm and twisted it.

I gasped as I saw the other throw Haruhi into the ocean.

I dove after her, she's my friend and I'm not letting anything bad happen to her! Even if it means harming myself!.

I grabbed her, my body sinking deeper into the water, I saw the figure of tamaki diving for her, and I threw Haruhi upward Tord him so he could get her to oxygen faster.

I myself swam slowly to the surface along side tamaki.

As Haruhi regained consciousness tamaki began to scold her.

"Are you two idiots?! Your just girls!" He said.

"Actually... Y/n-san was doing a good job of fighting them... She gave one a bloodied nose, and she kept me safe didn't she... She helped save me just as much as a man would." Haruhi said.

"And why should it matter if we're female and they're male?! If I had balls they'd probably be bigger then yours tamaki, cause all I see is a coward!" I say, my eyes threatened my brain with tears.

Why do I cry when I'm angry?

_____________________________________________

We ate the dinner, and it seems Haruhi had the most appetite, she helped me crack the shells so she's cool.

I ate some crabs and stopped upon hearing;

"You tryna be cute..?" Tamaki scoffed.

Haruhi gave him a side glance.

"I thought you weren't speaking to me." She states looking back at her food.

Tamaki clearly fed up with this decided to have kyoya show him to his room.

I decided I should probably find my way to apologize for yelling, even if I wasn't wrong about the fight.

_____________________________________________

I twisted the door knob to be seen by a shirtless kyoya who was sitting down.

He looks different without his glasses.

My eyes kept threatening to look at his body.

"I apologize for yelling, and I hope the girls are okay." I say smiling softly at him.

"They were okay, but shaken up non the least." Kyoya paused before continuing.

"We had to get each girl a Bouquet to apologize." He continued his sentence getting up to face me.

"I'd pay you back, but I'm undercover" I giggled, he knew what I meant so I didn't have to explain it.

"Or..." He paused and switched off the lights.

"Why'd you turn the lights off..?"... He got close to my face.

"you can pay me back with your body.." He said getting closer and closer to my face before pulling me on his bed and he was on top of me.

This was a scene to get any girl hot, a attractive, rich, and intellectual guy pinning you to his bed.

He inched closer to my face, I took this opportunity to grab him by his neck and kiss him deeply.

Oh.. Crap! Y/n what are you thinking!?

He seemed taken a back by it,  but he kissed back... With tongue.

He grabbed my thigh, placing his hand there using his other hand to put mine on top of it.

I guided his hands and let him touch my hips, waist, and my pantie line.

(Forgot to mention, your wearing a dress now, one that's short and Lacy with free access to panties)

He stroked me through my panties and groaned.

"Your wet already?" He smirked and continued kissing me.

He pulled down my panties.

He stopped kissing me, and left small kisses from my neck, to my stomach, to my vaginal area.

He left kisses, he pressed his thumb up against my clit as he licked me out.

I moaned softly trying to make sure nobody could hear me.

He covered my mouth, I came faster due to his stimulation of the clit.

He looked at me.

"You ready?" He mumbled and I just nodded.

He slowly put his member inside of me, and I whimpered, the pain would be over soon...

I told myself those words.

I nodded to him as soon as I was ready.

He started off with slow and compassionate trusts, and which each moan into his hand, or whimper id make, he'd go rougher.

He thrusted deep inside of me, I moaned in pure ecstasy, he made me feel.. Amazing.

He pulled out and came on my stomach, gross of course, but at least he's not like most men in these books who don't have a pull out game!

(Hehehehe forth wall is non existent)

I smiled to him as I went to take a shower, he said he'd wash my clothes and nobody would know any of this ever happened.

(Sorry if it's shorter then expected, but im not that good at writing smut)