◤C.8◥

I was snatched by two pairs of arms.

Hu-

When I opened my eyes I was in a bunch of swim suits, and boy were some of these revealing, I looked at Haruhi and shrugged, looking around as the maids just watched us.

(09 without the sleeves and socks/shoes, where it's just the body suit)

I sighed out of embarrassment opening the door with just a crack, all of the boys looked in the direction.

"I'll have to take off my binder.. " I sighed and closed the door.

(Also, y/n has a bigger sized chest, not enough for back pain though, but the average for a teen girl)

Haruhi choose a pink swimsuit, which almost as soon as she came out tamaki senpai made her change. what a pervert!

"A water park?" I said, Tilting my head to the side.

I sigh and facepalm.

"I wish you had told me sooner, I would have invited shoko!" I talk about sho-chan alot, mainly because it makes her seem more like my sister and less like a maid or someone random.

I dipped my feet in the pool, that honey senpai and Mori senpai were about to get in.

I watched over to my side as honey looked down at me, which was rare considering how short he was.

(You were sitting on pool ledge, what's why he was looking DOWN at you.)

"You wanna swim with me ya-chan?" 

I nodded and smiled softly, it was little moments like this that honey senpai seemed more then just a cute lolita.

A cute blush covered honey senpai's cheeks as he showed off his floaty that had bunnies on it.

"It's really cute honey." I say forgetting the senpai part, we're friends, he won't mind.

I get in the pool and honey does too, the float keeping him from being short.

I look over the ledge of the pool to see kyoya senpai working, I wonder why, it's a vacation.

I swam to the point where my shoulder length hair was wet.

"Haruhhhiii can I borrow a comb from your bagggg?" I ask dragging my words as I get out of the pool shivering.

"Yeah, bags in the changing room, I left it there when we changed." She smiled.

I walked back to the room to comb my hair so it wouldn't get chemicals from the pool in my eyes.

It took ten minutes to comb out my hair

( bcz wet hair is so hard to manage)

I walked out to see everyone gone, I walk far and then start to see the group again, what happened while I was gone.

I looked over to see a bunch of guys knocked out.

"Who are those losers.. -?" I asked.

"Tsundere!" Hikaru added.

"AM NOT, I'LL BEAT YOUR ASS!" I say holding a fist up.

I looked down to see honey senpai hugging my leg.

"wha-.. ?" I said looking at everyone, then back at him.

"You wouldn't hit him, because you are kinda a tsundere ya-chan, you love everyone here, but you don't wanna admit it."