☯︎C.12☯︎

I walked on my normal route from the store,  sho-chan was busy today so I and to take on grocery shopping, which wasn't as hard as I thought it would be!

I went to cross the road and saw a child standing and not moving as a car was moving tords the child, not stopping.

I ran and pushed the child out of the way, the room around me went black and I passed out when the thud of my body hitting the car rang through my ears.

........

(Tamaki POV)

I get a call.... From Haruhi, IS MY DAUGHTER TRYING TO CONTACT ME?!!! DOES SHE FINALLY ACCEPT ME AS HER DADDDYYYY???

I picked up the phone.

"Senpai.... Y/N's in the hospital."

I dropped the phone in shock.

I HAD TO TELL EVERYONE!!!

(Hikaru and kaoru POV)

"Yeah what is it boss..?" Hikaru said while he Answered the phone call.

"Y/N IS AT HAKNA HOSPITAL!!" he yelled loud enough for kaoru to hear.

everyone was in shock. The call ended fast.

(Kyoya pov:)

What did tamaki possible want....

He knows me better then to call me in the mornings...

I answered the call.

"Tamaki whatever this is it better be goo-"

I was interrupted

"... Kyoya, y/n is at hakna hospital, please meet me there..." For once tamaki was serious...

(Mori  n honey POV:)

"Okay."

Mori grabbed his bag and started leaving for the hospital with honey.

(BACK TO YOU)

my bones ached and my head was pounding, I felt like I was having a hangover, just a hundred times worse.

I saw the figure of my favorite hosts.

"Hel-" I paused my bones aching when I went to speak, the car hit me pretty hard.

The only scars the kid will have are mental scars...

"I'm sorry." I start to cry slowly, salty tears rolled down my smooth cheeks, I cried thinking back to the day at the beach and how much fun we had.

Im hurt... Bad.

Who knows if I'll ever be able to move again, the doctor said I'm physically and mentally traumatized from seeing and going through all of it.

"Can... I have a hug.." I asked, hoping for a yes.

I felt two pairs of arms rounding me, the twins... Ah how I love them.

Hikaru, the jealous one, the one who seems to get mouthy without kaoru, Hikaru is a loveable boy yet he has a tendency to be over protective.

Kaoru, the caring one, the one who goes out of his way to be with Hikaru, kaoru is an amazing brother and friend, he has a tendency to care too much although I love him for it..

I looked around my eyes landed on another pair.

Tamaki and kyoya..

They contrast so well together.

Tamaki, he's as Charming as he is dumb, he's amazing and he's like a golden retriever when it comes to personality.

Kyoya on the other hand is witty intelligent and charming, although he seems to charm less ladies then tamaki, tamaki also does not care about money and success as much as kyoya does.

And then we can't forget mori and honey!

Honey, the sweet and loud one, he speaks his mind and is unbearably strong, but cute as well!

Mori, the strong and silent one, he is a man of few words, and only says what needs to be said, Mori could never be less loyal, he is amazing.

Tamaki, generosity.

Kyoya, intelligence.

Hikaru and kaoru, humor.

Honey, Kindness.

Mori, loyalty.

Haruhi, compassion.

Y/n, lier, backstabber, impersonator.

Someone burst into the room, and to my surprise, it was yumeko.

"DON'T EVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT AGAIN! I DON'T CARE WHO'S IN DANGER JUST DON'T!" she slapped her fist on the hospital bed.

"Y/N JABAMI, YOU'RE MY SISTER AND YOU NEED TO START ACTING LIKE IT, WHEN I SAID TAKE RISKS THAT ISN'T WHAT I MEANT!"

cliff hanger WoOOoOOoOO