✺C.3✺

Me and the male, haruhi fujioka looked at each other as tamaki-senpai got fawned over because of instant coffee..

And because of this little thing, haruhi and I kept getting girls talking to us.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

The twins kept bugging me and haruhi, one was messing with haruhi's glasses and the other was ruffling my hair.

"STOP IT!" My hair was out of my face and haruhi no longer had his glasses on...

"Kyoya... Call my stylus..." Tamaki said with glee in his expression.

"Aw brother-..." I sigh and rub the back of my neck, I can't believe they're actually treating us like some house pets.

The twins put us both in the same changing booth... Fuck!

I slowly took off my sweater and he saw my binder, which didn't do a very good job at hiding my chest, now that I didn't have a shirt on.

His eyes displayed a look of relief..

He looked at me, and showed me he was wearing an under shirt... He was actually a she.

I smiled and had my sweater in my hands as someone opened the curtain.

The blondes pale skin then turned a bright shade of red.

"Y-YOUR GIRLS?!" he asked in a shocked tone.

All I did was give him a death glare, take the uniforms he was holding, and close the curtain so we could get changed.

When we walked out, he asked again.

"You're girls?!" He said, still obviously shocked.

"I mean, you just saw we clearly are." I rolled my eyes as haruhi gave her whole speech about how someone shouldn't be seen by what sex they are.

And she's right, females shouldn't be treated lower then males... But they also shouldn't be treated higher, if we want equality in this world,  then we need standards.