Ch 3:

(Y/N) P.O.V:

I take it back taking care of a child is hard espacially if you're yourself a baby.

I tried to take the toy from Naruto's mouth wich was gross, before he could swallow it, causing him to cry that made my ears bleed.

I sigh it wasn't the first time, nor the last time it happened, he was a baby who just start learning so I wasn't angry, those good for nothing of babysitters leaving us alone, even the shinobi Kakashi who was watching usfrom the shadow didn't help, the bitches- I mean babysitters didn't even bother to check if we were alive.

Not wanting to hear anymore cries I claped my hands together before openning them again, to show a small butterfly, catching the attention of Naruto who stoped and the attention of both ghosts and the Shinobi who stared.

Naruto start to giggle as he  tried to catch the butterfly that was fly around him,  it land on his nose before disappearing, he didn't cry in reality he turned to me who already was reading a book about Chakra not caring if the others got suspici...

Naruto start to giggle as he tried to catch the butterfly that was fly around him, it land on his nose before disappearing, he didn't cry in reality he turned to me who already was reading a book about Chakra not caring if the others got suspicious about me, with sparkling eyes like he knew I didn't even if didn't saw me, to busy crying.

He stood to try and walk too me but soon he had fallen with a loud Thumb, making me turn to look at him, he didn't cry he tried again and again, pouting cutely when he had fallen in the fourth try, it made me giggle, before I open my arms as a signel that I wanted a hug, his eyes sparkled again before he walked to hug me.

-"Naruto" I whispered think that no one heard me, but it seem that I was wrong, as I fallen a sleep still hugging him.

3P.O.V:

-"AWWW Look how cute they are" Hashirama cooed at the two cuddly babies.

-"I know" Minato nodded while Tobirama tched.

-"Am I the only one or this boy is weird? Not to montion his ability to see us." Hashirama eyes never leaving the two boys.

-"Maybe the drawing catched his attention" Tabirama didn't believe what come out of his mouth, he too was suspicious abou the heterochromia boy sleeping next to Naruto.

-"Maybe his a prodigy"Minato.

-"I don't believe so" Hashirama.

-"Whatever it is, we will find out soon" Minato.

The trio didn't talk after that, they didn't know what to say, Minato was the only one who saw the positive side, as he watched the blacked haired baby hugg his child so protectively, he was somehow releved that his son has someone who's taking care of him, seeing how even the babysitters forget about the exictence of the two, or maybe they were afraid and didn't want to come, but it was no excuse for starving the poor babies.

Time skip~~

(Y/N) woke up, to the face of naruto who was halding her hands, she smiled softly before looking at the moon, it seems like the nurses forgot about them again.

Slowly she tried to walk to the door, before but ended up falling again, so she had no choice but to use the help of the butterflies, even if it's tired her to summon so many of them in the same time she had to do it, so they don't die from hunger.

One hour later the butterfly got back with two milk bottles, coicidently Naruto just woke up, feeling hungry and before cry again, (Y/N) shoved the bottle in his mouth, luckly he didn't say anything and start to drink, with the help of (Y/N) seeing as there hands were still weak.

the trio watched with sadness and anger as the two took care of each other, they didn't have anyone to look after them.

Unedited.