chpter 14 :

There will some unconfortable topic .

(Y/N) P.O.V:

You were watching the beautiful sky, you eyes were almoat closed when you felt something cold and sharp on your neck...

Without any doubt it was Kakashi-sensei, he had hunting you since he took care of your other members of your team, you already suggested for them to work together but they refused so you decided yo take a good nap as you waited for you dear teacher.

You didn't make any move, as you breathed a sigh, you wanted nothing more but to just kick his ass, to show him how strong you are. There is no staying low after what happened yesterday, but you couldn't feel the well to hurt him, but you should at least fight back.

"Don't forget his the copy ninja (Y/N)" I reminded myself.

With a blink of an eye, I disappeared, scaring the living hell of sensei. He turned around trying to find me, but to his mesury there was a lot of copy of myself, and they seem to be so real..each one felt and looked like me..Like a real person.

He didn't seem suprised, more like amused. He hid his perv book behind his back, but my curious and bored self wanted to know what so big about this book that he kept holding all along the anime.

-" Very intresting choice of books sensei!" I keep reading book as he tried totake it, but of course my copy took care of him.

-" I'm sure the hokage will be very happy to know that sensei was enjoying reading this while fighting 12 years old boy" I smiled so sweetly.

My dear sensei kept staring at me, as he tried to reach me, my sweet smile turned to a frown the more I read from this icha icha book, it's made me super unconfortable how the details were so.... I can't even find the words to describe it.

Tosting the book back to his owner, I jump off the branch before walking to him. This was a technique I had learn from a ninja when I was 6 years old. He had taught me everything before he died from old age...

3P.O.V:

You eyes were focusing on his, it was as empty as possible. You needed your enmy to only focus on your eyes, it's make them feel scared..terrified..

You never understood the technique, but the empact of it on the victim was unbelivable, and you were feeling like hurting your teacher, even if you will soon regret it.

Kakashi as excpected was teriffied, the world around him turned dark, and the only light was what's in front of him moving around, whisperring dark things..Very dark things...He had burried a long time ago.....It was not that powerfull of a technique, he could break it, if he had focus only a little bit...instead he was just standing there listening to whatever the voice said, as he did the words changed to something that throw him of guard...but before he could react he felt something sharp on his neck and the darkness has disappeared with the female sweet voice.

He was sweating for diffrent reasons, the first was fear and the second one was because of what was between his legs..

He was cut between to part..One that wanted to hear more of that voice and one that wanted to run and hide under his bed where no one can touch him..He wanted to hear that sweet voice whisper all he wanted to hear..but what was before it..had made him think twice.