chapter 15 :

They hadn't left you alone all the days, that had pass. They weren't the only one. It seem that kakashi-sensei had took it a habit comming to your dorm and watch you, which caused you to stay awake for serve days. As if the voices in your head weren't enought.

You eyes were fixed on the drinking man -Tazuna- as he made fun of Naruto. You knew what was will soon happen so you wondered if you should take care of those brates or leave them a live. That quite the hardest desicion you had to make.

You turned away just in time to see the hokage signaling something with his eyes to Kakashi-sensei. You were curious maybe it was about the mission, maybe he was complitly aware of what really is going on...After he is the Hokage...Maybe you should warn him about Danzo..You already had fucked up everything yet nothing change, so maybe..

.

.

.

.

You helped Naruto with his bag, and since all he packed was ramen you decided to put some spare clothes for him in your backpack, before you send him to the gate, not before asking him gentally to not cause problem - of course you theatened that if you heard one complain you will take his ramen for a week-.

Satisfied you headed to the Hokage office with some papers, that had all the informations. To not only capture Danzo but end his life too. Don't ask how you got them- Beleive you don't want to know-.

knoking on the door, you waited for permision to finally enter, and to your none suprise the ghosts seem to be all here. They had all left when they decided that you needed time and had to stop acting so childish..

YOu did care, you have one mission and that it's to make Naruto happy, and that was it even if you had to sacrifice you own happiness you were ready for it. Maybe that's why your soul was white evn if you were not an angel.

Bowing to the hokage you passed him the files, they were many so you had to wait for a few minutes, for hum to finally say something. His face was poker, you can't see what he was feeling but his eyes give it all. He was sad but determined, he was the hokage he had to put Konoha before everything.

-"Thank you" His voice was emotionless, and you didn't mid you both stood there looking at each other, each in there own world.

-"I would like if you could give this to Itachi Uchiha..I'm sure you can find him with no time..You can o after this mission and I will inform your sensei..So you don't have to worry" He start writting a letter not to long but not too short, you were curious of what inside but you didn't dare ask nor open it after getting to the gate were everyone was waiting and as you expected Kkashi was still not here so you sat under a tree trying to block out Shisui voice who was asking none stop about his bestfriend.

" Bro I can understand you want to know about you long lost crush but I need sleep leave me alone" You didn't dare say it loud so you just sigh cursing everyone in your mind.

Maybe you should join the Akatsuki and stay away from Konoha where no one can bother you..then what will happen to Naruto . You shacked the thoughts away..You are not leaving Naruto alone, you promised when you were kids to stay by each others side..

But one day you will have to leave! and you wish this day will be after he married Hinata! They were a cute couple.

-"Come Ryu or you will be left out" You heard Naruto's voice and you couldn't help but grin in return.

.

.

.

.

You contiue listening to the small talks, with some times commenting when they ask for you opinion, but nothing much after that, as you hold hands with Naruto. It was so cute seeing all blushing as he asked to hold your hand.

Of course Sasuke was angry and jealous, you weren't blind so you decided to send him a Sakura was more than happy to hold his hand. He looked at her in disgust so you hold her hand and promised her that you will help them marry even if it was the last thing you do..

Naruto who listen was jumping of happiness when he saw how you don't share the same feelings with Sasuke, it made him complite. You were the onluy one who had loved him and looked at him with eyes full of warm.

You all continue walking until Kakshi-sensei was attacked, you of course has stepped in front of Tazuna and Naruto who you had to carry since he didn't move even if you scream at him.

This time you didn't do much, you left the vents go as planned in the anime, you didn't care..the real battle didn't start yet so why give it your all?

Kkashi-sensei start asking Tazuna, trying to get information not remarking how you disappeared.You didn't exactly disppear you were sitting a little away tying to detecte your real enmy, those demon brothers were nothing but insect you could crush with one snap of your hands..that's how much strong you are..Even if Madara don't know how strong you are..even if he thinks he do..No one knows except who brought you here and is watching you...

You smirk as you felt there presence, they weren't far and it's seem you weren't the only one, Naruto too felt them..very close..

You didn't wait a second before you hold both of them by the neck teleporting them away from your team..The both had there weopans in there hands ready to attack but you didn't move..You had learn that the more power you hold the more wiser you get...and it's true, you got wiser and all the thank to that old ninja who had taught you everything.

You put two envelope on the ground, with there names on them before you felt to your team mates who still hadn't remark that you left making you snore.. Even Naruto didn't see you left, and somehow broke your heart...Did he really love you?

"Now it was something to not care of, didn't you wnat him to marry Hinata..Then why do you care if he loved or not?" You scoled yourself as you all continue you way to the Land of waves.

In th emean time, Zabusa and Haku were still trying o detect if you were still there and if the envlope was a trap, but to there releave they didn't feel anything so they open it and start reading, there faces didn't have any written on them, nothing.

Unedited.

I'm trying to finish this story to make an other one.

But I don't what to write about?

Shadowhunters?

The originals+The vampire diaries?

moonknight?

Doctor.Strange in the multiverse of madness?

Stranger things?

Or...?

Do you have some ideas?

What do you think, what should I write about when I finish this story?