chapter 19 :

Naruto run as he imagined your body laying on the grass all bloody. He blamed himself. If he shut his mouth they would have left you alone, but NO he had to talk. Now all the shinobis are after your head.

Tears fall as he run, he was tired yet his body seem to not be able to stop. Was his love for you this strong that it numb the pain?

He had no doubt in that. He hadn't kill those bastards just for you. He new how much you hated blood. Ah! You almost throw up, when you first saw blood. He teased you for it.

A chuckle escaped his mouth as he stopped to look at the beautiful stars. You used to start at them all night. While he stared at you in secret. He knew everyone loved you just like the way he love you. Even duckhead.

He turned his head to his team that too needed rest. He may act stupid but he wasn't. This was his way to hide the pain and sadness that eaten him, but of course you always saw through him. He never understood, how or why. Why would you help someone like him? Or how do you in know when is he said or tired? He never understood himself? So how did you?

He sat on under the tree. The same tree Kakashi was leaning on. Kakashi has too been watching you, but while the Hokage saw the bad side of you he saw the good and bright side!

You reminded Kakashi of himself. You two were broken with no one to understand you. The only difference was that you didn't push anyone. You let them in your life no matter how much they hurt you. He doesn't blame you. It only show how much you craved for love, you never had and he promised himself to take you under his wing, once he found you. He was sure to save and help you even if it means leaving the village. Don't ask why. He himself didn't know!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You wake up the next morning with a beautiful smell. It smells like a homemade breakfast. You rubbed your eyes as you stared at the person who was making breakfast. The moment they turned you grinned.

-"Itachi " Your voice come out a whisper. But it did affect the poor Uchiha that never Hurd such a deep voice.

Were you the same cry baby from yesterday? He didn't know.

He turned with a red eyes that may he'd his face color and you couldn't help but laugh at him. He look like a teen that been teased by his crush.

"So it was Itachi" you thought as you stood up. You were glad it was him, and not anyone else. You may use this situation to get to him more faster.

The hotel room was small but looked just like a lift. Just 5 times small, everything was in one room except the bathroom.

You took a cold bath which was an bad idea! But you needed to wake up. Soon a fight will start and you needed you brain working on high alert.

Of course you knew he would send shinobi to end you. Pathetic, if you asked. Did he forget how powerful you are?

Nah, he must have a plan. A very good plan. The man was old but not stupid.

As you got out a towel around your waist. You looked at the Uchiha, he was much different than the other. I mean Uchihas. He was calm and gentle, he could be the perfect house husband. Maybe he will if you could save him.