chapter 17 :

It wasn't a normal lake, it was the lake of lost souls- original Lmao- . You didn't know much of it, but if you could get at least one drop of it. You may be able to bring back your original body.Isn't that cool?

You left Zabuza and Haku to find it, while you relaxed in the village, as you prepared for helping Naruto descovering what he really is.

-" (Y/N)..we need to talk" You heard Tobirama voice made it sure that you understand that will be no running away, you will talk even if you hate it.

- "Why?" Such a simple word.

-" If I hadn't they will make him feel bad about himself as if he was a monster that he is not..the real monster here is me" You title you head as you watched your eyes change, they were black, because you were dead even if you had been given a second chance.

The original soul had left the body. That could explain why you never felt fear because you knew that no matter how serious the injuries were even the the pain was just a for few second before it desappear. Just suffer for a few second and everything will be fun.

-" (Y/N) You are no monster" He cuped you face in his large hands, he didn't knew who you were protecting..but you were no monster...

He never saw as monster, and those beautiful black eyes, didn't show evil, you were always nice, and no matter what people did to you always were smiling. Where is the girl he knew..the girl he..

You eyes color turned normal, as you backed away from him, you are not the same person. You changed just in a few nights..or maybe you were only ignoring the thing growing inside of you..It made you feel so dirty.

-" Okay" You didn't want to start a new fight, it wasn't the time...You had better things to do.

Taking new and clean clothes, you left to take a shower. Just for a few seconds were no one will disturbe.

-" Are you gonna hurt?" A voice ask.

-"No" You responded with no second hesitation.

-" Am I dirty?" It asked again.

-" No,, you are not" You responded trying to focus on the voice even if it was not real.

-" Am I a monster?" It asked again, but before you could respond he ask.

-" Are we a monster?" You smiled at it shyness, it was a mocking smile.

You a monster?

Of course.

You weren't even five years old and you killed more than you can count.

-" ..." It waited but the answer never came, you both new why? So why even talk?

You took a minute to look at those hands. the same hands that did things you weren't ready for everyone to know.

-" Ryu are you there?" You heard a voice ask.

-" Give a minute" You finish the shower, and wear the clothes not wipping the water which left the clothes, showing more than you wanted, they were white after all.