chapter 18 :

-" Itachi Uchiha.." You smirk as you watched him, from on top of a building.

You knew, he knew you were there, but neither of you made a movement as if you were waiting for something...

He was with shark boy..maybe he was waiting for him to leave...Or maybe he waited for you to attack him...but to his suprise you left..with the same smirk that intrigued him...Who were you and what do you want from him?

You got back to your room in the hotel, leaving some clue for him to find you when he want. You knew he was a little cooky so he may come alone or better warn the akatsuke..Which may help you destroy that village...

Falling on the bed in the dead silence, it made you think of all the things you wanted to do Village..not the bad one..the good one..you really wanted to be part of the new world that Naruto will creat with the nine tail inside of him...

Tears start falling..Why? Why?

-"WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY DID YOU WRITE THOSE WORDS WHY DID HAVE TO MAKE ME THE BAD GUY??" You scream not remarking how the room start shaking.

Your head was full of rage and sadness. Why did have to annouce you as an enemy when you all did was help him. WHY?

You fall on your knees crying harder and harder. For a moment you wish you never accepted the idea of getting reincarnated.

You felt warm hands hug you from behind you and you didn't know he or she was but you didn't care, you needed this warm, and you wanted to keep it just until you were okay..Until, you needed to thing straight..

-" Tell me pretty lies..'cause I don't fucking care at all" You whispered as you buried yourself in there chest, it felt safe as if no one could hurt you..Where even emotions can't hurt you and without noticing you had falling asleep hugging yourself in there arms, those arms that never left you until you woke up the next day.

.

.

.

.

.

-"WHY?" Naruto's voice echo as he slammed his hands on the desk of the Hokage.

Everyone was silently watching as Naruto, yelled at the calm hokage. They didn't blame him. They too were angry...Ryu or (Y/N) were never bad..yes they were powerfully beyond imagination but that didn't mean they were mean or bad..they never hurt anyone in Konoha..in the contrady Konoha has hurt them more than they could apologize for.

Even suprisly Kakashi was against the idea, He was ready to leave and bring back his student that he didn't know where they were, but he was ready to look for them. It was like an institution.

-" Why would you do that? Ryu-kun never hurt anyone he was always the one to give ideas of how to make this miserble place better..Don't you remember how he had given the idea to build the new houses more stronger for the peoples safety..You did! don't you? and you hadn't even given him the credit he disserve yet he didn't say anything..He never did!. You never had helped us, while Sasuke was living the luxure room.Ryu and me were trying to make space so we can sleep on a bed that was treating of falling..The ceiling never protected us from the rain yet we didn't say anything..he always find a way to make it enjoyable..Yet you announce him to be the Enemy ....Who or What are you trying to cover?" Naruto glared at the hokage, for the first time in his life he was talking about the things he only share with Ryu..he was finally Talking.. and it felt.ao GOOD!

Minato was too angry, how could they treat kids who aren't old that 12 like this..this wasn't the village he protected with his life...maybe he wish he never had become a hokage or helped those people..they don't disserve it..they never will.

Madara was fuming. Even if he was acting calm, his eyes were killing and torturing everyone in this room..He needed to act fast..those people must disappear before the falling of the sun, which will be in a few hours. Fortunately for them he doesn't have his body, but that soon will change.

The alive hokage didn't say anything, he new he may have make a worse enemy that even the nine beast will not be able to take down..but he had to...Ryu was not a normal child he was something darker that he could imagine..he had been watching him personally, and the things he had made and the things he had done was beyond what everyone could imagine... Not only that but he remarked how the boy will disappear and appear with no hand signs nothing.Ryu was someone who was ready to kill for Naruto..and only Naruto...So he wasn't worried that he will attack the Konoha..He won't dare..That if he didn't want to hurt Naruto on the way..

.

.

.

.

.

everyone was back to there house, and not one of them was ready to just give up even if they were ordered to.

-" What will we do now?" Shisui ask. "(Y/N) was never a bad person..maybe broken but not bad.."

He had told the others about what (Y/N) had informed him, They had forced him to talk..

They sat on the half broken couch, watching as Naruto was packing his things he was no way in hell leaving you to deal with shinobi alone..you were his friend you weren't dying when his alive..the same things goes for the ghosts.

Unedited.

Do you have some idea?

Should I follow the anime?

Or Not?

What do you think?