Chp 10:

You were all alone in the classroom, having a lot of thigs to think of

-"What are you thinking about?" Minato asked worried about you.

-"The expression that Iruka-sensei wqas wearing when he introduce team made weired, not only that but in the near futur we will be meeting some powerfull enemies, I want to bring back Itachi too, and take revenge from Danzo what he did to The Uchiha, Shusui would have convinced them if didn't do what he did"I claced at Shusui to see him tense.

I got up and hugged him, and he return it.

-"Wait you can touch us"Hashirama said.

-"Of course, I was alaways able to"I responded.

-"Oh we have kakashi as our teacher, things couldn't get more bad" You sigh.

-"You mean the emotionaless serious Hatake Kakashi? It hard to beleive how much time pasted" Minato asked, and you nodded.

-"What's bad about it?" He asked again.

-" Iruka-sensei hesitated before he called my name, and he almost called me, after he spoke team 8 names, wich means one thing, they changed the teams last minutes, and I think it was because of what happen before Iruka-sensei come in, Kakashi-sensei even if he didn't want to be a teacher, he is still there best ninja, they think his the only one who could stop me if I got out of controle, I beleive they were shock from the power I had shown, they must keep me under they eyes to make sure I'm no treat" You explained not even taking a breath, as he everyone watched taking back.

-"Wow.." Hashirama explained, it was weird seeing you like this, all intelligent, they are so used to that carefree baby boy you were, you were the real exemple of " look like cinamonroll and could kill", but you were no cinamonroll not anymore.

You opened you bento, you didn't want to thing much about it, for now, you will eat your tasty food and forget abot the world.

-"Shouldn't you be with your team to try and make the bond bbetween your stronger?" Hashirama asked.

-" *sigh* Have you looked at my team?they only care about themselves! Emo boy doesn't even knowledge us as a equalles, he's so blinded by hate to care, Sakura is like a dog trying to get her master attention, Naruto following her like a puppy too, and he's not so different from Sasuke even if he deny it, both of them want to work alone to achive they dream forgetting that they are in a damn team, and every decision they make has a impact on all of us. " You explained angry, you hated how they traited each other.

The hokage tried to argue but find nothing you were right, you were always right.

-"Well at least they will get stronger in the future, Naruto by following his godfather Jiraiya, Sasuke by following Orochimaru, and Sakura with Tsunadi"

-"Wait did you just say Tsunadi? As my granddaughter Tsunadi?" Hashirama asked.

-"Jiraiya!!" Minato.

-"Yeah" you responded for both Minato and Hashirama, you start to explain how Tsuna life has been from what you remember from the anime.

You talked more while in the same time eating, until the student seem to be back, you whanged your seat next to Choji to continue you last conversation about insect, you wanted to know more about him, maybe even add him to your harem.

Jounins come one by one to take there teams, and Iruka-sensei left after saying some encouraging words, and for a slip second I saw him giving me a smile, confusing me more.

Knowing how late Kakashi-sensei will be you decided to sleep, it already been a week since the last time you slept, you were too busy looking for information abou the (Mother's last name) to understand more about your power that start to show, not only that you had to learn how to controle One punsh man strenght, so much to do and so litttle time.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You heard Naruto's voice scream waiking you up, wiping your eyes to rid of the blurriness , and once you vision is clear, you saw a grumpy Naruto, with Sakura screaming at him and Sasuke glaring at nothing, but soon his eyes soften when you meet eyes.

-"Can you just sit down, Naruto!" She demanded, you were too tired for this, so you did what any logical person do, you got back to sleep, but you to your luck you couldn't, there screams was too much, so you decided to stop them, you seriously needed sleep

-"His not comming...Well not soon anyway" Everyone shouted they eyes at you,"he's the type to extremely late by hours, so stop screaming, please I'm trying to sleep here"

-" Huh?? What do you mean?"

-"Sakura what did I say? His not comming until a few hours from now..." That when you felt a familial Chakra " Or maybe he's already his way here"

-"That's not What I meant, I asked how wouldn you know, he haven't meant him yet?" you just shrugged.

-"Oh and Naruto you prank will be successful" You said, Naruto's eyes seem to shine, more that usual whne he heard what you just told him.

-" I knew it! Beleive it!"

-"Hmm you're just lying"Sasuke scoffed.

-"Wanna bet" you smirked.

Sasuke seem to remember the last time he had a bet wih you, wich resulted to you bit him in the neck sending wafe of pleasure down his spine, he couldn't forget how you whispered "mine" so possessively, making him blush like there was no tomorrow, so he chocked his head, refusing to bet in something he was sure to loose to, your smirk say it all.

-"I will bet that what you spoke just now is just a bunch of lies, how could a jounin fall for such a lame prank" Sakura said arrogantly.

-"Immature" Tobirama commented shaking his head.

-"600 if the prank is succefull, deal?"Sakura agreed with no hesitation, whatever she was trying to prove was wasted, you had a cheat, you already knew the future.

Unedited.