Chapter 6

Two weeks had pasted and….

"Sasuke! Get Tsunade!" Naruto screeched doubling over in pain, this was NOT good, it seemed that Naruto was going into labor.

Sasuke growled, he and Naruto where just about to have some fun…..in rather intimate ways, in fact Sasuke had Naruto on his back and was incased in Sasuke's mouth, when it happened, and now his poor mate was in pain.

                            Time

Deidara immediately went into mother fox-cat-thing mode and started growling at Sasuke for putting his 'kit' in so much pain, and Sasuke growled at everyone else because his blonde was in pain, there they sat, mother and lover, side by side, growling at anything and everything that moved. Deidara even growled at Itachi, who glared at Sasuke, which resulted in more growling from Sasuke.

Two people paced around the living room, and three people watched. Itachi's eye twitched at his mate who wouldn't sit still, while Mikoto smiled slightly at the nervousness her usually indifferent and emotionless son was willingly showing.

....., ...............................................................

Naruto let out a labored breath as he changed back into his human form; he had just delivered a very large pup.

She (the pup) was large and had wolfish features but was red with white tipped ears and black socked paws; she also had nine tails with an inch of black at the end with a white tip on each tail. Her eyes still closed, and they would remain so for a few more minuets. Her features where delicate but strong looking, she was in everyway the perfect blend of her parents.

"Tsunade, can you send Sasuke in, I'm sure he'd like to see his daughter," Naruto asked tiredly yet lovingly as he stared down at his daughter, wrapped in a dark blue blanket with the Uchiha fan on it, her eyes closed squirming slightly in his arms burying herself closer to her mother's warmth.

The door opened and Sasuke snapped his head up to look at Tsunade, he was the only one there as Itachi had made Deidara go out and eat to calm him down and his parents had gone with them.

"You can come in now Sasuke," Tsunade said quietly.

Sasuke got up and followed her into the room, what he saw filled his heart with warmth and love.

He saw his mate, now looking up at him, holding a bundle in his arms with a small wiggling creature that looked both like himself and his mate, it was clear that it was their child.

He walked closer to the bed Naruto smiled and handed Sasuke his pup then scooted over enough to make room for Sasuke on the bed.

Sasuke looked down at his baby, he lifted his hand and gently stroked right between her eyes up her head and to her eyes again, she started to purr and nuzzled into Sasuke's chest like Naruto did whenever Sasuke stroked his head.

Naruto smiled, he could tell the pup was going to grow up and be her daddy's little girl.

"What are we going to name her?" Sasuke asked absently as he watched his little girl wriggle beneath the blanket trying to get closer to him.

Naruto looked at the sight before him, the was unusual for him, he was generally the only one Sasuke paid attention or showed any sort of emotion to, but Naruto watched as emotions of joy, tenderness, and love danced slowly across his face. What where they going to name the sweet baby before them?