The Jesus Memo

"And the King will reply, 'Truly, I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these, you did for me." (Matthew 25:40)

***

We've all been hurt. In some way, or another. By someone or another. We all know what it feels like to be hurt. Because we've been hurt. Physically. Mentally. Emotionally. But we don't think about others who are being hurt. We don't realize that it's not just us who have been hurt or are being hurt. There are people going through the same things all around us! Because once someone gets hurt, they'll hurt someone else. And they'll hurt someone else. And they'll hurt someone else. And so the cycle begins. And even though we may not realize it, we're are part of that cycle. Here's an example.

You see a girl or group of girls that you wanna be friends with. But they don't wanna be friends with you. Now you're hurt. Now that you're hurt, your pain in is going to show in your actions. You may say something or do something that you didn't realize is hurting someone else. What you don't realize is there's a girl who's watching you and wants to be friends with you. But you don't talk to them. Now theyre hurt. You see what I mean? There is always someone watching you and maybe even someone who who wants to be like you. But it hurts them when you don't act like you should.

This cycle could go on forever if we don't do something about it! So let's do something. Let's start the Jesus Memo. Let's be like Jesus to those who don't what it's like to have someone like that. Let's speak up for those without a voice. Let's stand up for those who are too weak to. Let's make a difference. It's the Jesus Memo. Find the girl without a friend. Be a friend to them. 'Cause you were there once. You were hurt. Or maybe you are there right now. Maybe you're hurting. But don't let anyone else feel your pain. You know how it feels. Save them from it. Be like Jesus to those around you.

It's the Jesus Memo.