Comparison

A girl can be told that she's beautiful a thousand times and it won't do anything. It won't make her stop being insecure. It won't change the way she looks at herself. To stop being insecure all starts with believing. And believing begins with not comparing.

Girls compare themselves to all the other girls in the world way too often!

Think about it like this: If every other girl in the entire world was fat. And I mean like five times the size that you are. Then you would think you were skinny. If every other girl in the world was ugly. And I mean ugly. Then you would think you were beautiful.

The way that girls look at themselves seems to always revolve around the way that other girls look!

What girls need to do (and that includes any of you reading this who is insecure) is to block out the way everyone around you looks, the way that the models look, the way your best friend looks, the popular girl at you school looks, and the way that anyone else who you consider more beautiful than you looks. And then look at you as you. You are you. And no one else.

And the only way that you are going to believe it is if you stop comparing yourself to everyone else!

Believe that you are beautiful. Without being like anyone else. Being like you.

You are you. Stop comparing.

And to everyone reading this...even if you don' believe it... I believe it. You are gorgeous.