Don't Give Up.

(There were so many songs I could have chosen for this...but I ended up choosing "Stronger" by Mandisa. That song is above! I almost chose her song "Overcomer" or Colton Dixon's song "Never Gone". You can go and look those up too if you want!

And I know this is short, but the topic was on my mind and I just know that is what someone needs to hear.)

=====

We go through hard things. We feel the pain of life. We have burdens and stresses. And then the worst part of life is when all you can feel is the pain. Nothing else. You wonder where God is. Why has He abandoned you. Why would he let you feel such pain. Does he even care about you anymore?

In the bible, Jesus says that he will never leave you nor forsake you. Never. (Hebrews 13:5) And sometimes it's hard to believe that. Especially when we're in the midst of the pain. But we have to believe. And remember that he still cares. He's still there. And He still loves you more than anything.

And you might be asking, "If he cares, then why is he letting me go through this?"

I don't know why. And you don't know why. But He does everything for a reason. And in the end, you're pain is going to make you stronger. You're an overcomer. You're going to get through this. And God's going to be by your side through it all. 

Cry out to him. He'll hear you. And though you may not see Him at the moment, he's holding your hand. And in time, He'll dry your tears. Just don't give up on Him. Don't give up. 

He's holding you and He'll never let go.

He will never leave you.