Love At First Sight

One of the questions that a lot of people ask is, Is love at first sight a real thing? Like, is it really possible to fall in love when someone when you first see them?

If you ask me, I'm gonna flat out say no. Its just not possible.

I mean, sure it worked for Ariel in The Little Mermaid. She saw Eric and she fell in love instantly. But....that just not the way it works in real life.

A lot of girls will say that they have a crush on so-and-so and that when they saw so-and-so, it was love at first sight. But it if was love at first sight...than it wasn't really love.

It's like this. Say you're walking down the street and you see a guy that's pretty cute. Or more like super cute. Or in your opinion, he may be the cutest on earth. But if you call that love at first sight, then that means you fell in love with his outward appearance and not...him.

Love is so much more than attractiveness.

When I think of love. The kind between a girl and a guy. It's something when you truly know the guy and you would marry him. That's when its true love. And the only way that's going to happen is if you love the inward appearance of him just as well as the outward appearance.

A lot of girls that will talk about love at first sight will be girls that are only twelve or thirteen. Or maybe even fourteen. And well...that's just too young to have true love. Just sayin'.

I'm not saying it's a bad thing to have a crush. I'm not saying it's a bad thing to think a guy is cute. Or adorable. Or the most attractive guy you've ever seen. I mean, I've had crushes before. I'm just saying that it's not called love at first sight. 'Cause if you just layed eyes on this guy...it's not true love.

Anyways, just thought that I'd give my thoughts on that and I just wanted to say again that if you have any topic that you need encouragement or advice for...than let me know! I want to be able to encourage you. And inspire you.

That's all! Love ya!