Take Advantage, Not For Granted

As humans, we tend to take things for granted often. We fill our lives with so many things and get so busy that we forget to just stop and thank God for life.

We get to involved with the big things in life that we forget to just be grateful for the little things.

The song I chose for today is "Every Good Thing" by The Afters.

It really is a beautiful life we live isn't it? And Jesus has provided us so many amazing things. So many of which we overlook. We take for granted wayyy too many things.

I mean, think about the little things...the life of a small child...a simple heart beat...everyday that we get to breath...little everyday surprises...things that make us laugh...second chances...all the little things that our everyday life brings us.

And sure, sometimes we might just have a bad day here and there. But Christ makes beauty from a heartache. And thinking about all the little beauties of life just might make you feel a little better. It works for me. =)

So take a look around you. Find all the little things that make you smile and take the time to thank the Lord for them.

Let's not go through this life taking his gifts for granted...lets instead, take advantage of the fact that we have a beautiful life and give it back to him in praise and thanksgiving.

Just a thought...