Hatori- Fruits Basket

I finally started watching Fruits Basket and I play favorites.

Also thankyou for anyone sticking around. Honestly I've been aging.

Y/N , are you even listening to me or are you spacing out like always?

Hatori spoke with humor staring at you frame. His glasses falling loosely down his face. The same smile you fell in love with years ago upon his face.

I'm sorry love, just been so distracted

The wedding is approaching and You haven't even sent out the invitations. You'd never tell him but the expectations were high. The need to make sure everything is perfect for the Soma's. Not only for them but for Hatori the man you love.

You can still remember the day you meet. How he just happened to be there.

You lousy good for nothing I oughtta leave you in the cold to freeze!

Your dad kicks you into the street chilling the already tender skin. The cold stings at your cuts and bruises left at the hands of your 'guardian' someone supposed to protect you.
You push your heavy legs forward trying to find shelter in the freeze of Tokyo winter. A convenience store up the road will make perfect refuge if I can make it that far. Not so steadily you pull yourself forward again one by one your legs drag through the snow.
The 7/11 lights flicker on your face finally close enough to feel the warmth of the inside, you push your way through the entrance. 

After a while the warm welcome was beginning to run out. With no money in your pocket you wouldn't be able to stay as the manager was getting antsy. Can't say I blame him, I probably look like trouble with blood stains on my nose and bruises up my arms. Tried covering with the jacket I could grab before my father could kick me out.

I accepted the fate of forcing myself to beg my father to let me back in.

A cup tosses me out of my thoughts.

A cup of coffee was set in front of me by a man in a heavy dark suit his Raven black hair hangs over his face. His face was naturally attractive with defined features, the kind that would leave women speechless. 

I stood there frozen absolutely taken by him before I had had enough oggling I meekly said

Thankyou

Your fingers are still blue, you should get home soon, Im sure someone is worried.

His voice was chocolate as it melted into the air she'd taste it  digesting his words.

I doubt that, I can't go back anyways.

Tiredness hits you like a bus spilling out ugly truths the filter slips off allowing the words to escape.

I'm trapped there

She could tell those words fell heavy on him, even to a stranger the little things were noticeable.

Would you like to drink your coffee with me Stranger?

When you finished school you stayed with Hatori, you were already helping him with Organizing his office that you took on the role of secretary. You two became the dream team, you took on more patients. Hatori loved to help people and you found yourself a bleeding heart unable to turn away people who needed it.

Hatori flicks the side of your head.

You're doing it again Y/N
I wonder what goes through that head of yours

His words drip of long nights talking and holding eachother when we needed it most.

I Love You Hatori

I Love You Y/N