Izaya - Durarara

WARNING: This has abortion in it. So don't read if you're sensitive to that.

Story is based on the song river by Ed Sheeren  ft. Eminem. I hope you like it 🤗

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Izaya looked over the city as the crushed girl stood next to him. He doesn't realize the pain he's caused or maybe he does.

"Are you going to cry?" No emotion behind his words.

"No."

He looks at (y/n) with a joyous smile that seems inappropriate for the situation.

"My tough little human, you've always been so obedient."

" yes, I am human. Doesn't that mean I try too hard."

You told him; you wish you didn't. Should have been careful falling for Izaya , he's a sick man. You could bring it to this world. Why would he even want to keep it.

" where is my baby?" There's a tone of sadness in his words only identified by (y/n). You know he's trying to hide it.

"You're the god, you should know."

His eyes wide but not in surprise but in full sadness that made your heart clench.

" I didn't know you wanted to keep it, I'm just a pawn in your game . I thought it would just create problems for you."

It's not a lie. You were very well aware of your role in Izaya's life. You were just a girl he could have some fun with. It's your fault you fell for the sick man.

" You're mine. That baby was mine. Do you not feel the same?"
Your heart beats faster and you scrunch your nose in confusion

He is just claiming possession , is it bad you're okay with that? This sick sick man has caused so much pain and yet you know you can never relieve yourself from him.

A liar
A thief

A lover

A cheat

Truth is we're falling like the rain.
So let the river run.

----------------------------------
Hope you guys liked it. It's a little intense but so is the song and it's so good. I couldn't do something normal for Izaya , he's not a normal man. I hope this is okay. I've been doing shorter ones , I'll make more.