Makoto Tachibana - Free!

Sorry it's short and sorry it's late, I've been pretty sick for a bit so here's a short little Makoto  story I hope you like it
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Nagisa stop splashing Rei; we're supposed to be practicing!" There he was, Makoto Tachibana. You look his way for a second longer than you probably should , a blush forming on your face. You continue walking out the school gate , walking your way home; completely unaware he was watching you leave. " you're staring again." Haru's voice shakes Makoto out of his thoughts. " Ohhaha what, nah. I don't know what you're talking about." His face fully red now. " whatever " Haru walks away back into the pool, let him be free.

Later (y/n) pov
----------------------------------

I can't just oggle him til I graduate , I have to do something, but so many girls like him, I'll have to do something different. I got it!

----------------------------------
The next day Makoto pov:

I showed up at Haru's house as usual . He slowly walks out of the bathtub as I lay out his clothes and made mackerel for breakfast. As he walks in, " Hey Haru, have you ever thought about like getting a girlfriend? Like what if I got one?" Haru was quick to reply . " We already are, I'm dating water, you're dating that (h/c) haired girl." Makoto already knew the water thing , but does Haru actually think he's dating (y/n). " Haru I'm not dating (y/n)," " But you guys are always staring at eachother, I stare at water the same way." Makoto thought hard about Haru said. Today, he'll confess to her today, this is the time.

When they got to school Makoto got to his locker and found a post it note with a little poem on it.

'Makoto you are simply great,
Maybe one day , we could go on a date?
Maybe then I could say
I really like you
Meet me on roof
Then we'll figure out what to do
Next
You're the best
Xoxo (f/I) (L/I)'

Could it be (y/n)? He quickly raced to the roof before the beginning bell could ring.

There she was. The wind blowed through your hair catching him off guard for a second. You looked so pretty, and vulnerable, he wanted to protect you , to make you smile, to do so many things with you in his life. How does he tell you all these things?

"(Y/n) I like you, I've liked you for so damn long."
You're face filled with joy and your hands cover your face. Makoto rushes to you cradling you in your arms.