Shu - Diabolik Lovers

Another one, and another one haha here you go

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Reijii was yelling complaints again. Laito was admiring himself in the mirror again. Yui was clinging onto Ayato's arm as he looked at her as a carnivore might look at a steak. Kanato was staring at Subaru and Reijii fighting.

And then there was Shu. As usual he was laying upstairs listening to music in the overfilled bathtub. ' Is this , feeling?' Shu was tired of being a vampire, tired of not feeling anything, the movement of the water being the only thing close to it. Suddenly the water wasn't the only movement coming from the tub, his phone was vibrating which signaled he had gotten a text.

unknown : Hey you left me your number last night ,  how you doing ? 😀

Shu: someone must have given you the wrong number, bye.

Shu felt bad for the mans rejection, but it's not his problem.

Unknown : well how are you doing stranger?

Shu decided not to reply

A couple hours later
-----------------------------------
Shu: Different

Unknown : yea getting texts from strangers probably isn't your everyday.

Shu : yea

Unknown: my name is ( y/n ) by the way.

Shu : I don't want to tell you mine

(Y/n) : that's okay I understand.

Shu : (y/n) has anyone told you , you're extremely naive.

(Y/n) : yea but I'm not afraid
(Y/n): I keep trying to feel something , maybe that's why I'm talking to you. It feels like an adventure, and trying to get to know people makes me happy.

Shu stared at the message in understanding but also in jealousy. The fact they keep searching for feeling and yet they can. In a way he opened up a little bit.

Shu: same
Shu: you're still too naive

(Y/n): haha alright

Shu and you have been texting for 3 months. He keeps getting this weird thing in his stomach.

(Y/n): hmmm is it Jared?

Shu: nope

(Y/n) : ooo is it Alex?

Shu : Not even close

Shu: one more guess

(Y/n): Hikaru?

Shu : wow how did you get it?

(Y/n) : wait seriously! ☺️

Shu: nope

(Y/n) : please

Shu: fine

Shu: it's Shu

(Y/n) : oo that's an awesome name

"Shu has sent a picture message