OHSHC Kyoya Ottari

Anime: Ouran Highschool Host Club
Fist oneshot of this book
Please enjoy

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
The pointless chit chat rings through the halls of the prestigious school. I've decided to do my homework in the library after school today avoiding my parents fighting for at least a couple hours. Dad's business is stressful and my mother is seeing another man. I'd rather not worry about this now, I have far too much to do. As I should've expected the 3 libraries are full with people studying for midterms. I rummage through the halls looking for a quiet place to do my homework. As my brain goes to other places I stumble upon a giant pink door "music room 3". I've heard girls talking about this room. Before I could walk away I heard noises coming from the room and my curiosity got the better of me. I opened the doors to a strong wind and flying rose buds. "Welcome". My brows furrowed and my head tilted. " oh this is a host club". A tall boy with blond hair grabs my chin and stares intently "right you are princess, and it would be an honor to host you. We have all the types to serve every princess's needs. The natural type" a girly looking boy who I recognize as Haruhi Fujioka a scholarship student in my class. "The little Devil type". The twins Hikaru and Kauoru Hitachian , also in my class. The wild type who was introduced as Mori. His sidekick the Boy Lolita type Hunni. The cool type who I recognized as Kyoya Otori my father has told me about him before working closely with us as we are are both in the medical field. As finally." And I am the king Tamaki Suoh." Hmm a princely type very classy. I give a smile to the hosts. " I bow my head a little my short brown hair fall to the front. " I'm sorry for intruding as much as this intrigues me I was just looking for a quiet place to read and finish my homework." A squeak is suddenly in front of me and I see Hunni . " you you're not staying he says with tears threatening the sides of his eyes. The scene could bring a man to tears and I didn't want to see him upset. I look up to see all the hosts waiting for me to answer except for Kyoya who was writing in a black notebook. " maybe I can do my homework here, some company would be lovely if it's ok with you guys". The hosts happily nod and Tamaki pipes up. " awe so which type will you choose or will you perhaps choose me " he says sparkles practically radiating off of him. I look around the room each table practically full except for kyoyas. Each host had their advantages and I would be happy with them. Umm.. Kyoya please. He tilted his head seemingly confused but he quickly recovered. "Awe yes Kyoya the cool type right over there" Kyoya pops out of his seat towards me and finally close enough he holds out his hand directing me to his table and seating me in front of a piece of cake an an empty teacup. I quietly thank him and reach into my bag for my homework. " it's good to meet you Mrs.(L/N) if you have any trouble with the homework don't be afraid to ask me" he places a small smile on his lips. " I'll be able to manage thank you for your generosity." " should've expected as much you always were one of the top students, it's expected of you isn't it." I should've saw this coming. My eyes slightly lower and a smirk plays on my face. " and here I was hoping you didn't know , well it is expected of you isn't it". " I'm sorry if I offended you mrs (L/N) I'd thought you might want to talk about it". " no no it's okay, it is not absolutely certain I'm the successor my older sister could easily surpass me." I said looking fondly into a tea cup. He looked at me seriously and I could see what could be understanding in his eyes. I return my gaze to my homework to cover up my blush.
Time skip~ (brought to you Tamaki Daddy)
"This is a very nice club you've got here". I chuckle trying to make small chit chat as I finish up my homework. " you must do a lot to keep it running , I bet many people are appreciative of you." He sits there staring at me which makes me squirm in my seat a little. Suddenly." How has your father been doing." " fathers been stressed which is understandable". He nods and I finish the homework. " you finished mrs (L/N)." I notice the host club is ending and the hosts are slowly saying their goodbyes. " I enjoyed this, thank you ." Pleasure is all mine mrs.(L/N)." I make my way through to the door but stop myself just before leaving. " oh and Kyoya," he turns his face to acknowledge me. " For the future Please call me (Y/N), it feels to formal to be called Mrs.(L/N) , that is my mothers name." I say it with a smirk witch transcends onto his. Little does he know I'd rather be called his last name. I blush a little. What the hell is wrong with me. The following day was a study day when we didn't have homework and we could use the time to study not to seem obnoxious but I didn't really feel worried about it. Just in case I started to study but I couldn't think of nothing except for Kyoya. Ugh this is so stupid if I can't even think about studying I might as well leave .