FilthyFrank - Youtube

lol I haven't been active but I've just been working on something. Not anime but it is youtuber...kinda haha alright I've just been really interested in his music and videos. I still love y'all and thank you so much for 300 reads.
---------------------------------------------
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

" Welcome to the filthy Frank Show motherfuckers!"

I had a small smile on my face hearing George's voice upstairs.

" I got a new house, new pussy, papa Franku is ready to give y'all shits a house tour"

I covered my chuckle with my hand. Me and Joji had just moved in a couple days ago and I was unpacking boxes. I smiled as I unpacked his pink body suit. I heard another scream, I've basically grown used to it. He comes stumbling downstairs and I look at his disturbed face out of the corner of my eye. I smile to myself and put down the clothes I was unpacking. I look toward him and yell.

" Is that JojiVlogz?"

He smirks at me his smile reaching his eyes before returning to the camera and flicking his tongue excessively .

" You see that, all y'all wish."

I blush as he finishes with the video. I try not to interrupt his videos most of the time, but he was being too cute. I go to the kitchen seeing taquitos ,hot pockets, and canned juice. -.- soooo many choices. Joji comes back to the kitchen still in costume but without his camera. I turn to him as he comes in.

" hey creepy, you want some lunch." I say teasingly.

He gives me his cute lil smile and responds.

" of course sugar tits, what my options."

" taquitos and hot pockets, we really need to go to the store haha." I tell him.

" hmm both options sound appealing but I'm in the mood for something else." He looks me up and down.

I laugh my ass off, " oh do you now? Hot pockets it is than."

" awe how you hurt me." He puts his hands over his heart and and walks back.

I put the hot pockets in the microwave. I quickly go over to Joji biting his bottom lip, something he does when he's nervous. I cup his head in my hands and rub my thumbs over his cheeks.

" ( y/n), can I ask you something?"

" of course baby,"

" I just don't know, I don't know if I want to continue."

My heart clenched, please please please don't be what I think it is.

He takes off his fake glasses. Now I'm the one biting my bottom lip

" I just don't want FlithyFrank and PinkGuy to be my entire life."

I let out a breath I didn't even know I kept in. I knew he's been thinking about this ever since the stroke. Honestly it scared me too. I removed one of my hands from his face and placed it on top of his resting onto of the counter we were sitting at.

" I'm here, and I'll be here to support you."

He smiled gently leaning into my hand and wrapping his fingers into mine.
" Damn I must have sucked some good luck god's dick in the past. I'm lucky af to have someone like you."

I laughed going back to take the hot pockets out of the microwave. Joji comes up behind me and hugs me from behind resting his chin atop my head.

" take your plate you lil demon."

" I think we can both attest that in no way am I little."

" oh my goodness, that still makes you a demon."

He gives a coi smile and wiggles his eyebrows before devouring the innocent hot pocket. As usual I eat half and give the rest to him.

As I watched my boyfriend of 5 year slurp out my hot pocket I can't help but to wonder what our future was gonna be like. Joji was so creative and would find a way to incorporate that into his life. I still have my job ( dream job). I feel the pit of my stomach becoming warm. Happiness, pure happiness. Cause in your heart you know that whatever comes your way you can get through it.

" Hey beautiful, you okay?"

I swiftly turn to him, " yea I was just thinking about the world and the future and shit."

" the world huh, I saw this interesting picture of the world today, wanna see it?"

I smiled and nodded as he flung his phone out ( his phone ). I looked to the screen he showed me seeing the front camera and my face covering the screen. What the hell?

" My world."

" jeez Joji."
I push him away and chuckle blushing like a schoolgirl.

" I love you StringBean."
I smile
" I love you too RamenKing."

" King is nothing without his queen."

We come close for a quick kiss. The first of many in OUR new house.

___________________________
Hope you liked it 😊😘 if you did tap that star if ya want. Comments and suggestions fully appreciated!