Warning + Info

So, I know these are in the description of this one-shot book, but if you haven't read these, then here is the information for this one-shot

If you have, you may skip until you see a line, tho I do suggest you read all these.

This consists of mainly both Annie and Garcello either being Best Friends OR being Shipped!
Other characters may appear too, either chilling, hanging out with both protagonists or other characters, or being shipped as well.

Not to worry tho, since I will put in the title of the chapters if it's either a Ship or them being BFFs since I'm aware that some do ship them and others don't, so I respect both opinions! 

BONUS: Pages with BFF/Ship means that you can choose to either ship or see them as just friends in that oneshot since it fits both well! (My opinion at least)

Another thing!
Garcello in this book is 24 while Annie is 21

WARNING
This is my first time writing a one-shot, and I'm a terrible writer and it may contain terrible grammar or spelling.

This story may contain:
Fluff
Angst
Violence
Cursing
And other stuff that WILL be warned if necessary!

It will NOT contain:
Lime
Smut
And other stuff related to those, for I'm very uncomfortable writing those.

These Characters do NOT belong to me!

Annie belongs to Atsuover
Garcello belongs to Rageminer

And characters that may appear in these one-shots belong to their corresponding owners, to lazy sorry. May edit it someday.
——————————————————————

Alright, if you had read what was above which was the description, then thanks a lot!

Tho, I have a few more things to say, as I've said, I will put in the titles if the chapter is based on them being friends or a couple, so here is what it would look like!

If it's them being a couple, it will have [Ship] written next to the title.
If it's just them being best friends as they are, then they will have [BFF] written next to the title!

And one last thing, I can also take recommendations of ideas or characters that may appear!
I can give credit to those who recommend it if they want to! Or just stay anonymous, That's alright too, just know that I apprentice you guys nonetheless tho!

Thanks for taking the time to check this out, I appreciate it quite a lot! Sorry for this being long tho!