IMPORTANT NOTE

Hello! Starting off, I have decided NOT to discontinue this oneshot!

Sorry I haven't written anything here. I keep getting a lack of motivation, and not getting Ideas for any of these one-shots to complete. 

I haven't left the Hazy River nor the FNF fandom, and I am not planning too anytime soon, they are my comfort characters and fandom after all! I just suck at writing and getting ideas. I'll try and write some more one-shots here, but it will still take a long time unless I do manage to get some ideas through!

I am currently working on writing a fan-made book about Hazy River again, although I am still struggling on gaining more ideas for the plots and such. 

I understand that some of you may be falling or have already left the fandom altogether, but I sincerely appreciate you for taking the time to read this!

As for the MAIN note, I will me adding some... let's say, non-chapters that showcases which are old stories and some that are being remade/discontinued. 

The stories UNDER this note does contain Current ones that I'll leave it be, and NEW ones that will keep coming.

Thanks again for reading this, have a wonderful day or night everyone!!

Ps. Sorry for the notifications...