I'm Sorry Kitten Pt. 1[SHIP]

BIRB IS BACK (for now)

[I Know I said in my posts that I was gonna post-Pt. 2 of Ghostly Roommates first, but I had most of this done, so I decided to finish this first! And sorry for the wait, lost motivation. Ps. THANK YOU FOR 300+ READS!]

This AU is inspired by a famous ship in the Miraculous Ladybug (MLB) fandom called Marichat, I know that they are the same people, but them loving their imperfections and their true selves is just plain wholesome.

In all honesty, I was gonna make them just friends here but most of my draft stories are just them being friends and I haven't posted any ships yet, so here is a ship!

Ps. I'm not good with romantic stories so I'm sorry if this isn't as good, it's my first time writing a romantic(?) story.

Main Characters:

- Annie (Kitty Noir)

- Garcello (Tealbug)

-Tiki; Stays the same but she is all teal instead of red.

-Plagg; Stays the same but his eyes are red instead of green.

The AU will pretty much have the same MLB Logic, for those who don't know, here's a quick summary!

Everyone doesn't know their identities despite being obvious. Garcello loves Annie who, as Kitty Noir, loves TealBug, but Garcello, as TealBug only sees Kitty Noir as a friend, and Annie sees Garcello as just a friend. (Basically the regular MLB logic).

This doesn't take place in Paris, instead, just in a city, not sure exactly where but it's in a city.

Alright, I hope you guys enjoy this story! Sorry again for my lack of motivation; I made this for you guys to hopefully enjoy!

Warning, this story contains:

- Angst(?)

-Slight small swearing (No actual bad words)

------------------------------------------------------------

Kitty Noir was out patrolling out in the night once more, she rubbed her eyes trying to get rid of the tears in her eyes as she continued to leap across the city streets using her baton whilst looking around for any signs of danger despite the tears still pouring down her face. Once she made sure that there was no one danger in sight, she started heading back home.

Today's akuma battle had been the worse she had ever confronted so far after four years of fighting, but she was glad it was all over now. She hoped to finish this patrol soon so she could go to bed and hope to forget the events that happened today.

As she continued her way back, when she had gotten back to her apartment, she rested her hands on the balcony as she stared on the bright city aluminating the dark night, forgetting to de-transform as she started to remember the events of the battle that happened between the three of them that day.

Kitty Noir clenched on the railings of the balcony as she looked at the stars in the sky, trying her best to forget the horrible feelings she felt from the events that happened that morning, but alas, luck wasn't on her side tonight.

FLASHBACK

The akumatized victim was telling their story, saying that they wanted everyone, specially the Dearest family, go through what they had suffered over those years, claiming to have been trapped in some sort of void for years, forgotten and all alone, and that nobody bothered to look for him or even remembering who he was.