Ghostly Roommates pt. 1 [BFF]

2 Months ago

Annie and Garcello have been taking their daily walk, both busy singing together to notice grey clouds starting to form in the sky. By the time the two realized that it was about to start pouring, they quickly looked around the street they were at, trying to find a shelter for them to stay dry.

When Garcello spotted from afar what seemed to be an abandoned building, he grabbed Annie's hand as he started running towards the rusty doors, yanking Annie and making her yelp in the process.

As they were both running, raindrops started to pour down from the sky, Annie noticed where he wanted them to go to, so, while still holding hands, she started to run faster, pulling Garcello in order to give him a boost as he chuckled at the sudden turntables.

Once both finally arrived at the building, they both went inside and shut both doors in the process. They could hear the winds starting to roar furiously and  rain starting to pour heavily, they knew that they were gonna stay in the building for a long time.

While Garcello continued to look through one of the non broken window on one of the doors, wondering when it will stop raining, Annie took it apron herself to look around the room they currently were in. She looked around, seeing grey dusty walls with cracks, and a huge worn down stage.

"Hey Garcy, don't you think this place looks like, I dunno, an old opera house?"

He stopped looking at the window and turned to her.

"Hm, I guess it does."

He said as he started looking at the room and at the stage.

As both started to explore the place more, hopping to find something they haven't seen yet to pass the time, Annie heard a voice nearby.

"Tanner, look! People!"

"Who might it be no-"

"I bet they can help us!"

"Marie please.. don't you remember the clown?"

Annie watched as the ghostly figures continued to talk to eachother, she couldn't help but be amazed at the sight in front of her, after all, the only ghost she has ever seen was Garcello's ghost form, but this time, they were ACTUAL ghosts! Although they both looked much more different than Garcello's form.

'Maybe there are different types of ghost forms? Wow, I wonder how many are there..' She she thought to herself.

(Random Fact in this chapter: Much like Annie turning into her liquid form by drinking too much in a short amount of time, Garcello can turn into his ghost form by inhaling too much in a short amount of time, instead of dying).

As Annie kept looking at the two ghost in awe, thinking about other possible kinds of ghosts, she never noticed that both ghosts were now looking at her, not until one of them went up to her did she realized that she had been seen by them.

"Hello there, kind fella!" A white ghost spoke as the other who approached her gave her a kind-hearted smile.

One had fluffy white hair and wore a pair of white pants with a white bowtie, a black shirt under a white suit with four black buttons on the front and long, frilly flaps that make it resemble a wedding dress.

The other one on the other hand, is entirely black, with long silky black hair. Almost like the other, she wore black pants, a black suit with four white buttons and a more formal design compared to the other ghost, and a white shirt along with a black bowtie.