Marry?

" Hyung.....I don't want to marry someone that I don't even know". The young blonde boy said almost tearing up.

He don't want this, he's only 19 then why should he get married to an old guy.

" Jimin, you know I can't do anything if u really want to help our family buisness then you have to marry him". Eunwoo who is Jimins brother said sternly not giving Jimin more chance for protesting.

"Hyung....". Jimin tried agian but the older just ignored him closing the door behind him leaving to think about his marrige which is only one week prior.

Jimin start to cry at the situation he was in. He don't have no one to help him.

He never went outside in his entire life he was locked up in this manison.

He was the last born of his parents and an Omega too.

Maybe that's why his hyung was always protective of him.

When his hyung said to not go outside one day suddenly he didn't even ask for the reason or throw a tantrum.

He simply was a submissive and kind Omega, always respecting the alphas even betas.

In his entire life what he did and learn was how to   act like a typical Omega that every alpha want.

Now he regret that, he should have act more tough back then but he can't simply go back to his past right?

So he start to accept his fate still crying at the mere thought of marrying an alpha who is older than him.

His hyung only said it's an man.

Why his life turned out like this?  Does  that Alpha even love him?

Park Jimin was an Omega, a male Omega if we talked clearly which is a rare occurrence.

There was only handful of make omegas and they were all sadly mated or dead.

The reason being the undeniable beauty they hold, the scent that can make even a mated alpha go feral and crazy just for claiming them.

They had this strange and an alluring beauty that linger on them.

And sadly Jimin was one of that category, a male Omega and one last one in that too.

He was beutiful and gorgeous there was no words to describe his pure beauty.

It was magical if anyone asked.

His eyes was blue more like a crystal, his round lips, perfect jaws, his nose, his sexy and curvy body, and lastly his scent.

So much alluring.

Ylang ylang and jasmine which is quite seductive and so edible if you ask an alpha.

If anyone got a sniff of Jimin in the air then they can't never let him go.

That was Jimin, simply a perfection.

A walking sex goddess himself.

But no one ever got to see him,his parents and hyung had made it sure that no one even the maid was not able to see him.

His room was on third floor clearly secured by high level security but notby alphas.

Hell no chance his hyung will let some nasty alphas to go around his Omega brothers room.

It was highly tighten by various locks and only the Omega maid who is permitted to go their was ghe head maid who was also like a family to Jimin.

Jimin was practically living like he was some kind of queen.

But without any power ofcourse, and him marrying someone and going with them to a totally new house with God know how much alphas made his Omega in panic.

" What can I do?". He asked himself watching the mirror infront of him.

Why did he born as an Omega at top of that why a male Omega?