breaking point

When the butler came it was already after one or two hours. But Jimin didn't ask anything about why he was late.

He just took his bags and pick one of his night pajama and went to take a long shower.

Even he was tired and don't have any energy he arranged the wardrobe and also a nest with full of his favorite blankets.

He sighed again for hundreds time and lie on the bed and soon drift to sleep.

------------------------------------------

When Jimin woke up the next morning it was only five.

But he wasn't able to sleep again so he went for a quick shower.

He was confused if he want to go to kitchen and help others but he wasn't sure about it.

And he was not at all ready to hear some cranky and shitty remarks of his mate and others so he decided sitting in his room was going to be more comfortable.

He had also packed some new books and also had his phone in case he got bored.

Jimin picked one of his collection of books and start to turn the page and read it cutting his other senses.

He was reading when he heard a knock on door which made him jump a little.

He began to feel scared but when he heard it was a made he prayed to God.

" What is it?". He asked but he still didn't open the door.

He don't want people to saw  his face.

" Head Omega it's your breakfast". The made informed him.

" Ahh well you can put it there, I will take it from there". He was sure that the lady must be thought he was a brat.

But he don't care he just don't want no one from this place to saw his face.

" Yes head Omega". The maid said and place the tray at floor.

When he felt she went he slowly unlocked the door and took the tray and closed the door locking it immediately.

Jimin sighed watching the breakfast which was pancakes and bacon's a load of it.

He don't want to eat at all.

He was not a fan of eating so much, his breakfast included only a bottle of cold water and for lunch again water and dinner maybe some fruits.

He only eat meat when his parents or hyung scold him.

But now he don't have no one to scold him but then again it was his parents and hyung who abandoned him.

He placed the breakfast at the floor where the maid left leaving a note to just leave  a few bottle of water.

It was all he needed and his Omega to was stubborn to eat something from his enemy, and he felt like it will hurt his pride and dignity.

Jimin saw a door that was attaching to his room which he didn't see or don't pay attention.

" Is  there a balcony?". He asked himself walking to the door and twisting the door knob.

He was welcomed by a chilly wind, he liked this. He walked to the railing smiling a little.

But soon it was replaced by a sad face.

He saw the garden, but there was no flowers, all of them dead.

And it hurted his heart.

He was sad that the beautiful plants were not taken care of.

He was just thinking about random things when he heard a loud bang on his door.

He panicked not knowing what to do.

He ran to his bed and took the red veil and covered his face.

He wanted to unlock the door but he was too scared his wolf was on alert anticipating an attack.

He yelped and tried to ran away to the bathroom when the door opened with a pound bang and saw it was that alpha.

But he couldn't because he felt someone grab his hand and dragging him with him to  he assumed was at main hall.

He could see all of them was there some showing their concerned face other's with a smirk.

He cried in pain when his mate throw him to the ground.

" How dare you". His mate growled looking at him.

All that Jimin wanted was run, but yet he couldn't.

" This bitch....just kill this thing Jungkookie, or just sold this thing, I want to puke eww". Someone said.

And Jimin was so sure of whom it was.

Yoongi....the beta guy.

His tears was not stopping.

" But before that we should check the face don't we?". His mate once again said.

But Jimin was clutching his veil tightly he was shaking he was hurting.

His face was only supposed to see his mate.

It was the tradition......not anyone.

It was to be his mate his husband's privilege but here he is....laying on the ground as a joke to this people at the verge of the breaking point.

His dignity long gone....his pride long forgotten.

" P-please". He pleaded.

But no one heard him.

His eyes saw the man...who at least was not rude and ask his help but he know that man can't do anything.

He now belongs to this monster.

The bloody alpha of him.

The man walk towards him with the same hateful eyes. Red eyes snarling at him.

Which is a total disrespect to an Omega to the other half.

No alpha allowed to snarl at thier mate.

He was scared he was too afraid to even look at the man.

So he just sat there crying.

He felt the only thing that was covering his face tearing.

His breath hitched.

Everything is going to end.

This was his breaking point....he had enough.