Fairytale

Taehyung's wolf was restless, he was howling in pain but Taehyung don't have a single clue what's wrong.

He already gave Jimin everything he wanted, and he know that the wolf Bane will do its job so he was not worried about that.

But eventhogh he told his wolf that nothing is wrong the young alpha was not calming down, he was clawing and growling internally.

But nonetheless the alpha was happy that the meeting ended more faster than he thought, of course it would be was working his ass off so he can go back to Jimin and take the cute Omega to the valley and play with him all day.

Five days.... He's already done.

"Jiminie I'm going to take you to the valley soon". Taehyung texted in Jimin's phone, but he don't get any reply back so that he called him but that to went without jimin picking up the phone.

Taehyung laughed at that.

" Is he mad at me that I didn't call him two days?" He asked his wolf who growled back.

The past two days was a rush he was so eager to go back that he done everything he can to go back.

And that's how the alpha forget to call the Omega.

He thought Jimin was angry at him, but only if he know, everything is already ruined.

.

.

.

.

The alpha opened the big door and before he could ran towards Jimin he saw Yoongi and his other Hyungs in living room.

They was talking about something really serious and that's why Taehyung went towards them.

"Why are you all sitting here?".

Taehyung asked confusingly, they all seems to be pretty awkward too.

"Your meeting finished?". It was Namjoon who asked him after a awkward silence.

" Hmm...yeah I finished it soon, that's why I'm here you dumb beta ". Taehyung phrased  glaring at Yoongi, taking off his bag and throw it on the floor.

He just hate Yoongi to the core.

" Taehyung". Yoongi shouted, but the alpha only tusked.

" I don't really have time for your dumb ass, I have to take jiminie to the valley". The alpha chirped.

"Jimin is not here". Jin said,it was more like mumbling.

"Jimin's not here? Where is he then". The alpha suddenly became alerted, he clearly said to the Omega to not go outside.

" His brother came, so he went with his Hyung".  Yoongi asserted looking at Taehyung who felt a pang in his heart.

Jimin went with his hyung? Does that mean he's not going to meet Jimin soon?

" But...". Taehyung was not convinced, Jimin would have atleast texted him, the boy was really not like that.

Jimin was not like that.

"Taehyung, Jimin asked Jungkook and if you want me to remember you Jimin is your head alphas mate not you'rs".

Yoongi exclaimed and that hurted Taehyung more, he know Jimin is not his but can't they atleast be friend's.

Is he asking too much?

" Ahhhhhhh!!!!".

A scream was heard from a specific wing and Taehyung gasped when the realisation hit him.

"Jimin?".

" What's wrong? Why Jimin is in Jungkook's  wing?''. He asked himself, and that was when another scream made him stagger.

"Jiminie?". His wolf howled again and that was then he realised that Jimin was in danger all this time and his alpha was trying to warn him but he did nothing.

Taehyung punched Yoongi and dashed to the alphas chamber praying to moon goddess but deep down he know, he knows that everything is fucked up, he failed to protect the Omega.

As soon he entered the wing his nise was hitted by rut phermones.

He gagged  covering his nose with his arm at the unpleased scent, he wanted to vomit but it can be wait, he started to kick the door.

It was hard, but after some kick the door opened and his world crashed.

Infront of his eyes there was once cute Omega that did some wonders to his heart looking straightly at Taehyung with his tear struck eyes, he was trying to call Taehyung by raising his hands and he's sure that he heard a small voice of the Omega calling him   'Tae'.

In top of the Omega was the alpha pounding on him harshly his red eyes piercing at Taehyung  his face fixed  with a smirk.

Taehyung trembled and he soon fell on the ground clutching his heart, he felt his airway was blocked cutting the oxygen supply.

He wanted to snatch the Omega and punch or maybe kill the alpha but his legs give out.

He cried not knowing what to do, for the first time in his life he felt helpless, useless, paralysed, weak....

His wolf was trying to take control but Taehyung was not going to do that, he don't want a bloodshed right now.

He's better than that, Jimin should be safe.

It took every single fibres in his body to move from the floor and crawl to the bed and punch the alpha who was distracted for a moment.

He threw more punches, but Jungkook was more muscular and powerful than Taehyung and he was also in control of alpha.

Jungkook bites his shoulder and he screamed in pain, but soon others came inside and injected Jungkook with sedatives.

" What the fuck Taehyung? Can't you just leave!".

Yoongi  shrieked at Taehyung who was bleeding from his shoulder but he deeply inhaled and exhaled he should calm now.

" You're bleeding Tae ". Hoseok said trying to touch him but Taehyung pushed them harshly.

He wiped the blood from his face and stood up, and walk towards the bed.

He closed his eyes, he don't want to see it but he sure did.

Jimin naked in the bed, his body covered in various bite marks and nail marking and blood down there.

He sobbed clutching his hair and yanked  the sheet to cover Jimin from nakedness, the boy is unconscious right now.

"Why? J-just fucking why moon goddess?".

The alpha slowly pull the Omega towards his body and carried him in hold covering him fully, he don't know what to do but he walked to his own room and layed the unconscious one in his bed.

Hearing the commotion there was pack members crowded in front of the room and seeing a passed out Luna in Taehyung's hands they gasped.

But the alpha don't even mind to give any explanation to them. Saving Jimin was the only thing both him  and his wolf wanted right now.

"Hello, come to my room, Jimin was raped". He said without any emotion, to the healer.

Taehyung carefully caressed the omegas hands which was covered from bite marks.

"There's no moon goddess, from now on I will never believe in that fairy tale".

Taehyung said through gritted teeth, he prayed, he trusted, pleaded to the moon goddess so that Jimin will be safe, but now he won't.

Everything is a fairy tale.