Cruel

Jungkook was freezed  where he was standing.

All others too.

Ofcourse they will if they saw a goddess laying there with that beautiful face which was now cover with tears and his face all red.

Taehyung felt his chest fluttering, and he inhaled deeply Jungkook don't deserve him.

Jungkook will never deserve this beauty.

That was all his alpha said clawing his chest.

Yoongi was at struck, he will never match this beauty.

And each and every gurads and servent stood there like they was glued on the floor.

Jimin let out a painful cry trying to cover his face.

It should have never happened.

No one can see him like this.

He tried to stand up but he couldn't since his leg was injured a little and was bleeding.

Jungkook tried to help him, but Jimin growled at him back.

Eventhogh it was a warning it just came out as whinning.

He walked away more like ran away taking the veil and shutting the door with a thud.

Angry tearing in his eyes.

The door had it's lock broken....

How will he even feel safe in this place?

He looked around him room, and saw the couch and he tried to move it to the door kind of blocking the door.

After a few minutes he was able to do it.

He sighed in relief.

Atleast for now he can cry without feeling safer.

How many days? .

Why he had this cruel faith?

Why was he not mated with a kinder mate?

Back in the room it was just like before.

Everyone standing there.... awkwardly.

" He's nice".

It was only what he could say.

Yoongi thought Omega like Jimin never existed.

Male Omega is long forgotten.

And they have more demand in society.

They are considered as gift, and treated like moon goddess itself.

But some are there who was mistreated just like Jimin.

And he felt like shit, being an only beta in the whole house Yoongi was treated as a baby, and pampered by all of the Alphas and female omegas and that was how he get to know how to spit fire.

He was and is a sassy man.

When he got to know that Jungkook was going to marry and Omega that too an male Omega he felt like his place will soon replaced by them.

An  Omega is more vulnerable and should treated as a delicate flower and speaking of male Omega they are considered as a gold a gem and Yoongi being an beta it's maybe normal to act like a bitch towards Jimin.

But now looking at Jimin,how he looked with red eyes and shivered like he was going to die Yoongi felt sick.

He felt like shit.

Well he should.

He was basically bitching and disrespecting the head Omega eventhogh Jungkook didn't gave a fuck about that.

He sighed clearly not liking how he's feeling right now.

He can see Jungkook standing there like he was before, he was like frozen well he should be.

Jimin was that beutiful, and the scary Jimin was breathtaking.

It was Tae who cleared his throat breaking the silence in the room.

" Are you happy Jungkook? Mom always used to say that being a true alpha shall always respect their mate and that is the true leader but seeing how you become I pity you, not only you but all of you".

Tae snarled at them, before walking away,he was mad if he could he would've already ripped jungkook's hands for hurting the Little Omega that he felt so attached.

But he can't mainly due to Jungkook being the pack alpha.

Not he can snatch Jimin from that bastards hold.

Jimin is already marked, and an Omega who's marked by dominant alpha can never ever left his mate and vice versa.

He always respected the moon goddess but for the first time in his entire life he swear on the rules.

Knowing it was the only thing that made him silent for claiming the said Omega.

Moon goddess is so cruel..... To pair that gem with an asshole.

Jungkook never deserved that precious little thing.

But he did.

He would have treated Jimin like a doll he is.

He wouldn't even dared to touch him, just watching him would have been enough.

But fate is indeed cruel.