He like me too?

"You don't have to worry, he will wake soon and I have already gave  him some medicine that will help with the healing process". The healer said to a very tensed Taehyung who refused to stand outside while the helaer was checking the abused kmegam

How can he stay outside after something like this?

He can't even let the omega to saty alone with anyone here!! He don't trust anyone at this point.

The young alpha sighed audibly even he was angry at the luna for letting happen something like this, he still thanked her.

Atleast he's alive!!

That's what his alpha said.

"I-if you want I will give you the pills for you k-know". The healer said rubbing his neck.

Ofcourse Taehyung know what pill is he talking about.

" You can place it in table, it should be decided by him". The alpha said.

The helaer walked out and that was all Taehyung want to shut and lock the door securely and he hugged the omega gently rocking him in his laps.

"Don't worry little omega.... I won't leave you again". He mumbled closing his eyes.

He already had cleaned his body with wet towel but the rut pheromones was still there  as Jungkook was dominant alpha, and it was making the alpha uncomfortable.

But he still refused to let Jimin go, how can he possibly do that?

He just went for a few days and this happened and thinking about it made him more angry.

If anyone in this pack had a Little courage to stop Jungkook?

Atleast Jimin was the packs Luna!

" Should we run away jimnah?". The alpha asked the omega who was now snuggling to his bare chest, rubbing his nose which made Taehyung smile.

Even after going through harsh reality of life the omega had this innocent aura in him, even his face appeared to be pale and there was visible marks he looked like a art of God.

" Wake up soon omega....then we will go somewhere far away so that no one will find us". He whispered kissing the crown of omegas head.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was dawn when Taehyung opened his eyes, guess he dozz off.

He jolt awake when he felt someone touching his cheek, ofcourse  he know whose that.

Jimin!!

" You're awake?". The alpha asked himself caressing soft cheeks his loved one.

"W-water". Jimin stuttered and his voice seemed to be rough probably by the screen and all.

Taehyung shaked his head off so that he won't remember that scene infront of him even though it was already saved in his head.

" Drink slowly". He said giving a glass of water to omega who drank it in all go.

After that no one dared to speek.

Maybe the omega was embarrassed?

"You came". Jimin softly said playing with his fingers.

"I came ". The alpha chuckled.

" Pills....if you need it". Taehyung passed it to Jimin who take them immediately and took it without wasting more time.

And that was enough to make the alpha happy.

"Can we break this mating bond Hyung?". Jimin asked trembling his eyes was already teary and seeing this Taehyung hugged the omega.

" Don't worry I'm already checking into it, just a little bit and we will go somewhere else don't worry". He finally accepter that he should open up about his feelings towards Jimin.

" You will also come with me?". The omega asked giving him puppy eyes which made him smile.

" Ofcourse I will  I only have you, so we will be always together ".

"It hurts". Jimin said after a long moment of silence.

Taehyung's heart cleanched at the thought of it.

Jungkook that fucking bastard!!

" It will go away soon, you can from now on stay in this room no one will come inside so you don't have to worry". The alpha said trying to calm his omega.

" I have to take shower". The oneg asaid now smelling his body which clearly had the males phermone.

" Later I already wiped you omega". Even though he wanted to rinse that scent he know Jimin needs rest.

Jimin hummed and hugged the alpha more tighter inahling the natural scent of his one and only friend.

Friend? Are friends like this? Jimin don't know! But he know one thing which is,, When he's with Taehyung he feel safe and loved.

"Why are you doing this all tae?" The omega exclaimed his voice was barely audible.

" Doing what?".

"This... Taking care of me an omega....a mated omega ". Jimin looked up now looking straight into taehyung's eyes. 

" But you don't like him jiminah, all I want is you let's just run away after removing this curse,hmm?"

If the situation was better he know he would've already proposed and starting the courting ritual to woo the omega.

But now it's a different situation.

"I hate him".

" You can't even imagine how much a resent him".

The alpha growled lowdly but he stopped abruptly when he thought Jimin will be scared.

Omegas are always respectful towards alpha and growling was one of the technique that alphas use to control their mate,  to make them submit.

But to his surprise Jimin just snuggled closer to him with a soft smile in his lips.

And that was how he realised his love was not one sided anymore.