Does he like me?

Jimin was in his room still crying sitting on the corner of room.

He never wanted this, this marriage, marking nothing.

It's only because of his brother that he's now in this kind of situation.

He has no where to go.

And it's not like he can run away from his mate.

Even if he run away he can only live for weeks before he will die.

No mates can live far away they always live with each other, and that's why mating is only possible once ina wolf life.

If the Omega die the alpha die too.

There soul is already connected.

And Jimin dint want to die, not yet.

He won't die now, he's not that much of a nuisance.

He won't die, they don't worth his life.

" You won't die Jiminie.....not yet".

He patted his own legs since there was no one to comfort him.

Like we said Omega is such a vulnerable creatures.

He jolted from were he was sitting when he heard the door creaking sound.

He was scared but since the scent was different than his mate he soon began to relax.

" It's that kind alpha".

Jimin saw Taehyung standing there with a hammar.

' is he going to kill us Jiminie '. His wolf asked him her sound so low and was now whimpering.

Both him and his wolf was easily scared.

And seeing an alpha standing beside your door with a hammer in hands are really creepy and terrific eventhogh the alpha was nothing but respecting him from the start.

" Ahh don't be scared I'm just here to fix the door".

The Alpha spoke with lightning speed when he caught the little omegas scent was staring to change drastically.

Jimin sighed in relief.

Atleast he can sleep with out worrying about the door.

Jimin only nodded not bothering to cover his face since the whole mansion already saw his face.

So why bother now?

Taehyung gulped his eyes scanning the omegas feature.

Small frame, tiny waist, that collarbone..and full lips it was all alluring.

' Mate him you human '. His wolf screamed in his head already liking the Omega that has so sweet and extraordinary scent.

They never saw an Omega with such a scent.

So it's normal to Tae's wolf to go all caveman.

He grind his teeth cracking his neck to ease the frustration.

" Please make it strong.....I don't want others to enter this room".

Jimin said almost like whispered, and Taehyung too don't like the fact that anyone can enter the room and have the ways with Jimin.

And he doubt that since Jungkook already saw the beauty that Jimin hold he will try to mate with Jimin.

Man thinking about it make his wolf and him go wild.

" Y-yes I will don't worry....do you want to me to install more locks?".

Taehyung asked.

Maybe it will make Jimin more comfortable.

He saw Jimin smiling at him, and moon goddess this Omega sure is the most beautiful one.

More beutiful than the moon goddess herself.

" Thank you.....A-alpha".

Jimin said biting his lips.

The second blow to his sanity there goes.

An mates Omega can only call thier mates as alpha not another wolf.

It was considered as disrespecting there own mate.

The room suddenly become silent.

And the scent of Omega become more sweet,maybe beacuse he's embarassed that he accidentally call Taehyung alpha?

Taehyung scratched his neck if that mating mark was not there he would have already claimed Jimin.

He was at the verge of pounding Jimin.

But he shouldn't and even if he want he can't.  Which is another thing, a mated Omega and alpha can't intercouse with others.

If they still try to have sex who is not thier mate the only thing they will recive is pain rather than pleasure.

" You can sit I will take care of it".

Jimin nodded his cheeks were pink and all Taehyung wanted was to kiss that rish cheek.

But there was a question that was flashing in his brain which was,

Does this little Omega like him?