HIS EGO VS HER SELF RESPECT

The detective with whom VIKRAM had enquired on ANJALI past and future plans entered VIKRAM office.

     He landed a file . As opened ANJALI photo with further details were present going through the file VIKRAM got to know many facts.

      ANJALI was left as  a 9 months baby in front of ORPHANAGE. Later was adopted as lost daughter of KANI and lokesh at the age of 11.

       It was said that the family she was adopted did not treat her in a proper manner. Whether she had endured domestic violence was still unclear.

       VISHNU was her ORPHANAGE friend while AKSHARA ,NALINI , ARJUN and AKSHARA were her school friends.

        She had her father boutique which she developed with all her will overwhelmed past years.

     In college KARTHICK proposed ANJALI amd he was madly in love with her but she never reciprocated his feelings.

     She was married to Mr.VIKRAM a month ago. She never disclosed her personal life in public .

     She had filed a complaint to commissioner to rescue the girls married by ELANGO as there was no further steps taken she had plans to go MUMBAI at her own risk.

    She have been planning to adopt the daughter of Coffee shop owner who died in the accident.

     It was uncertain whether she loves Mr.VIKRAM now or not but before 4 months she was completely madly in love with VIKRAM .

     She Started to give up on her married life a long time ago . She had prepared to leave VIKRAM life at any moment he wanted to get rid of her.

  VIKRAM completed the document and murmured ' She is completely stupid '.

VIKRAM POV :

     How can she be this stupid going to MUMBAI to rescue some girls . Did she even know their name. Why ??
What will she get in this ??

      Adopting the daughter of shop keeper . Why was she this good ?? Why did I not notice this side of her.

      More than all this she was in love with me so madly. May be that's why she accepted this marriage but I screwed it up completely. 

      She pushed me not because she was in love with someone but because I balmed her of drugging me on out first time.

      I did not even clear my confusion with her.

      FUCK MYSELF.

" Sir.. mam is gonna register the boutique onto the name of MAYA today sir. NOW she is on her way to register office. " the detective said in a professional tone.

   " what the hell ..why?? " I nearly shouted as I stood up from my seat.

    The detective told about the contract at the time DHANUSH too entered into the room.

   " She did not bring this to my notice. Why ??  " I muttered under his breath.

   " Because she does not want money from you sir. She approached her friend NALINI to approach legally.As it is not possible NALINI got help from RAMCHANRAN a lawyer and prepared the money to get boutique back. "

   " what our legal adviser RAM ??" I asked astonished by my friend behavior.

   " yes sir... today morning ARJUN sister got into an accident .Mam gave the money to help him.later AKSHARA mom tried to help but MAM refused and decided to give up on her boutique  ."