HEALING LOVE...

ANJALI hugged VIKRAM tight , clutching his shirt in her fist still crying.

   Her sobs are uncontrollable.

VIKRAM hugged her tight as he could.

Words hurt more than weapons .... the same way WORDS heal the wounds, which can't be by medicine.

ANJALI was now on that phase. The pain she suffered in all these days were just healing by his single confession of LOVE.

ANJALI parted herself and asked " You are not ( sobs ) saying this be... ( sobs) because I tried to commit sucide... right?? or grand pa ( sobs ) Did he ( sobs ) he " she stilled when VIKRAM placed his finger on her mouth.

It's not because she doesn't have trust over VIKRAM. it's just because her heart was not accepting the fact of his love. It's more a dream.

VIKRAM took her palm and placed over his heart " I don't know how to make you believe.I don't care about you belive me or not. but stay with me still I breathe, then when I stop breathing, please, you too, stop ,because after this life, it's hell or heaven. I need you
there too to survive. ANJU... I am addicted to ANJU. My heart can't accept even a mere absenceof you." saying VIKRAM United his forehead with ANJALI'S and continued.

" I am just addicted to your voice , your care , your love , your lips ... to you completely. I need all of you to survive ANJU. " When VIKRAM completed these lines, ANJALI eyes got more wet.

ANJALI once again hugged VIKRAM crying while he stood patting her back.

" VIKRAM... Never hate me after... please. Any day if your feeling fade for me , give me a hint but don't say a word of hatred. I will leave you for good . I will leave everyone without troubling just like today. I promise " ANJALI said crying.

    VIKRAM parted from her and wiping her tears  " ANJU just remove the words D for DEATH, DIVORCE , DISGUST and also K for KILL for your dictionary and just add D for DESIRES , DARLING , DEAR ,DARK FANTASY and also K for KISSES ... ok.. no other words " while ANJALI chuckled cring with a Smile.

" CRY BABY.. " VIKRAM commented with while ANJALII beating him lightly hugged him again.

    A car stoped infront of them. ATHMIKA sitting in the passenger front seat said rolling her glass " If you guys done with all the confession shits, I don't mind dropping you in hospital Ms . Oh sorry Mrs. peace I guess "

     They both got seated in the back.

      ANJALI thanked ATHMIKA for pulling her out of truck.

       ATHMIKA just shrugged her shoulder and asked " Do we know each other?"

       ANJALI said " Noo ."

        ATHMIKA " I had some sort of urge to know more about you at the instant I saw you in the hospital "

       VIKRAM asked ATHMIKA whereabouts.

         " You might have been sibling in your previous birth " VIKRAM said as he already know they are HALF sisters.

        " I hate siblings. " ATHMIKA declared and VIKRAM noticed her change in demonr.

         Soon they reached CAUSALITY of SHARADHA hospital.

         First Aid and TT were done for VIKRAM.

    The casualty door flew open , and PRIYA rushed  in . In a moment, she announced, " I will be your child's surrogate mother ... so never think of divorcing or pulling the shunts you did today. I love you both I can't see you fighting , divorcing or anything further ... please ...the child is the only problem right...? now its cleared right. SO, both promise me that you will be together forever, "