QUEEN WITHOUT CROWN

5 MONTHS  LATER ....

" HARIKA ...  make  arrangements of files needed for the meeting. I will be there by 9.00am  . Ask VEK enterprises head VIKRAM to meet me today 12.00 pm with the level of improvement in AUSTRALIAN project. " The girl dressed in a black office wear spoke as she hot down the steps

As she walked into the dinning and about to make another call , phone was grabbed and she was made to sit on the dinning as two idles were served in her plate

Munching the IDLY " ANU ma... I bet no one can stand infront of your cooking skills. " said the girl while ANURADHA combed her hair lovingly.

The mobile rang while ANU grabbed the phone and said " No mobile till you complete 5 Idly. "

" Ma... what are you trying to seperate me and VIKRAM ?? By making me fat. " She asked with a fake glare while ANU asked " Ya.. as if it is possible . He could not even able to stay for these two days without you .."

ANJALI giggled and continued eating while RAVINDHAR came in greeting ANJALI , followed by AATHMIKA who came glaring ANJALI.

ANJALI and RAVINDHAR talked about social news and ANJALI suggested to conduct a Free CANCER SCREENING camp At the hospital while ANU and RAVINDHAR agreed happily appreciating

The moment ANJALI coughed ANU Patted her head while RAVINDHAR gave water which made AATHMIKA to leave the bearkfast half way. She started to her school in her car with driver

After BRREAKFAST ANJALI made a call to DHARAMALINGAM and said " Thatha ... I will be there sharp 9 ask the share holders be ready to . We need to announce about the next plan and improvement in our progress. "

At the moment someone jerked ANJALI from back shouting ' BOO '. ANJALI casually turned and on seeing KARTHICK face she acted as if she is scared shouting " bear( KARADI ) "

While KARTHICK tried to grab ANJALI ear but ANJALI ran . She hid behind her dad .

" Mama... Leave her  . I must teach her a lesson to make her stop calling me KARADI . " KARTHIK said trying to get the ANJALI from RAVIDHAR.

" KARADI ..... " ANJALI said and ran away giggling ear to ear to car . KARTHIK was grabbed by RAVINDHAR to help his daughter in escape.

ANJALI started her car she stopped in front of a school as she went in  called " MITTU " .

AATHMIKA came to ANJALI with a glare " why are you here PEACE ?? " .

ANJALI smiled and placed her geometry box " You forgot and all the best " AATHMIKA got it and turned to leave when ANJALI called her again.